News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11/28 - Times Union Center - Albany, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by whatapiper, November 28, 2009, 11:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatapiper

11/28/2009 Times Union Center, Albany NY

Set I: Party Time, Stealin Time from the Faulty Plan, *Uncle Pen, Sanity, Foam, Walk Away, NICU, Alaska, Split Open and Melt, Joy, Vultures, Backwards Down the Number Line

Set II: Seven Below>Ghost>#Cool it Down>Gotta Jiboo, Let Me Lie, Wolfman's Brother, Julius

Encore: YEM

*last Uncle Pen, July 11, 2000 (129 shows)
#Last Cool it Down  7/29/03   (71 shows)
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

PhishPhan

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Lifeboy

Gonna stay up extra late tonight, just to give this one a spin.  :banana:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

disco

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

aphineday

Quote from: disco on November 28, 2009, 11:58:25 PM
on the faux scale this gets a C+
(I think)
haha wow, I think that might even be low for the Faux scale!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Tomapella

Got back home in the middle of Seven Below and was :banana:-ing for most of the rest of the time.  Look forward to hearing the first set, it looks like a fun one if not totally jamtacular.

thechad

I'm just hoping that with what everyone is saying happened and based on what I've heard from the previous shows that they keep this momentum going for the last 5 shows of the tour and bring it all home for NYE.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

nab

Man, I'm gonna have to stay up to give a listen to the second set.

VA $l!m

first show i stayed tuned for more than a song or two this tour. hope it delivers on official listen.
take care ya'll g-nite. gotta get up at six for work.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-