News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Spring/Summer 2018

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 31, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

6/22 - Octave - Cincinnati, OH
6/23 - Octave - Cincinnati, OH

i'll be here too!!! and will only have to work one of the nights, so I can come to the other!!

can't wait :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

just got added as support for Ghost Light (Holly Bowling/Tom Hamilton's new band) in Fort Collins on 5/10! Super excited to play with those guys... I listened to some of their debut show and they were definitely jamming super hard!
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 17, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
just got added as support for Ghost Light (Holly Bowling/Tom Hamilton's new band) in Fort Collins on 5/10! Super excited to play with those guys... I listened to some of their debut show and they were definitely jamming super hard!

Good gig, right there!

What's the story with the 'Doc last week?

mehead

That's awesome!
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 17, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

It's owned by the owner of Cervantes, the venue we've been playing in Denver. He'll offer it up to play every now and then for guitarist he digs.

It was definitely a thing of beauty and sounded great.  Caton was having some fun with sustain.
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Nice, couldn't make it to the pdx show but I've heard they are good. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 17, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

It's owned by the owner of Cervantes, the venue we've been playing in Denver. He'll offer it up to play every now and then for guitarist he digs.

It was definitely a thing of beauty and sounded great.  Caton was having some fun with sustain.

Sounds good on the tape. I've heard that that true hollow body kicks some serious sustain.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 18, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 17, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Sounds good on the tape. I've heard that that true hollow body kicks some serious sustain.

Definitely. Especially in bigger rooms where you can really crank your amp. If you're in the right spot in relation to your amp/monitor you can get infinite sustain!

Guitar sounded great. Did it sound $10K worth of great? Debatable...
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

got some solid footage from our recent boulder show, a few more to come!

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Sick.
I'm thinking Tyler needs more keys onstage.

August

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 31, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
5/10 - Aggie Theatre - Fort Collins, CO
5/17 - The Deli - Norman, OK
5/18 - Last Concert Cafe - Houston, TX
5/19 - TBA - Austin, TX
5/20 - Deep Ellum Art Company - Dallas, TX
5/23 - Skipper's Smokehouse - Tampa, FL
5/24 - Nowhere Bar - Athens, GA
5/25 - Clyde's On Main - Chattanooga, TN
5/26 - Smith's Olde Bar - Atlanta, GA
5/27 - Waccamaw Getaway Music Festival - Conway, SC
5/28 - Wicked Weed Funkatorium - Asheville, NC
5/31 - Doc Taylor's - Virginia Beach, VA
6/01 - Cary St. Cafe - Richmond, VA
6/02 - Boathouse Live - Newport News, VA
6/06 - The 8x10 - Baltimore, MD
6/08 - The Parrot - Gettysburg, PA
6/09 - Canal Street - Reading, PA
6/12 - Silk City - Philadelphia, PA
6/13 - Garcia's - Port Chester, NY
6/14 - Nectar's - Burlington, VT
6/15 - Middle East Downstairs - Boston, MA
6/16 - DROM - New York, NY
6/20 - Cattivo - Pittsburgh, PA
6/21 - Woodlands Tavern - Columbus, OH
6/22 - Octave - Cincinnati, OH
6/23 - Octave - Cincinnati, OH
6/26 - The Bootleg - St. Louis, MO
6/29 - Beanstalk Music Festival - Bond, CO
8/03 - Arise Music Festival - Loveland, CO

Paging Shoreline....... we added a show at Garcia's in Port Chester on 6/13  :rawk:
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Can't believe I just saw this. So there for that - nothing like a hump day jaunt
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Superfreakie

Really really tasty playing. Light years ahead of any other bands being considered in the same breath.....
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 19, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
Really really tasty playing. Light years ahead of any other bands being considered in the same breath.....

Agreed 100%
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.