News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on November 30, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 30, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

Sorry I missed this. I could have used some help last night. Some kid was fucking me up until I heard his Dad tell him he had school in the morning.

haha yeah that happens.  kind of annoying when i just want to hunt and sell perfect pelts all night to have some shitbag chasing me around, as every time you die, you lose your pelts, which is fucking stupid.  if they're not going to put in a Passive Mode, they should at least put in a hunt/fish mode, where you can only harm (and be harmed by) animals.  it would make for a MUCH better experience.

Agreed!

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Multibeast12

New Smash Brothers is  :banana: :banana: If anybody wants to play sometime shoot me a message.

tet

the quietness in this thread means we are all playing a lot of these recent awesome games.  i love that. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

emay

Still cruising through RDR2 havent done much online.

Hoping to get Spiderman with some Christmas money next week.

rowjimmy

Quote from: emay on December 18, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

Yeah, I'm still enjoying the story and taking my time with it.
I hop online now and then and try to avoid getting my ass handed to me. Last time I went into online, I was killed immediately. Then I rode all the way to Saint Denis (cos I'd never been there) and saw online one other person was in town. I went to his location, saw him walk out the door, and plugged him.
It was a total cheap shot but I was proud that I hadn't been kacked by another 12 year old.

justjezmund

Quote from: Multibeast12 on December 18, 2018, 07:20:55 AM
New Smash Brothers is  :banana: :banana: If anybody wants to play sometime shoot me a message.

still need to pick this up.  Still just cant get off breath of the wild.  I can't believe Ive been playing BOTW for almost 2 years now. 
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 18, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
Quote from: emay on December 18, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

Yeah, I'm still enjoying the story and taking my time with it.
I hop online now and then and try to avoid getting my ass handed to me. Last time I went into online, I was killed immediately. Then I rode all the way to Saint Denis (cos I'd never been there) and saw online one other person was in town. I went to his location, saw him walk out the door, and plugged him.
It was a total cheap shot but I was proud that I hadn't been kacked by another 12 year old.

saw your invite last night but the boy was up crying and took quite a bit of work (and Advil) to get him back down...  hopefully will have time to play tonight
-Phish

VA $l!m

emay

Ive been in a Spider-man kick for like 4 days. so fun!

VA $l!m

ive been full time cracked out on Fallout 76... over 300 hours so far...

VA $l!m

tet

Quote from: VA $l!m on January 03, 2019, 03:41:13 PM
ive been full time cracked out on Fallout 76... over 300 hours so far...

I'm just level 24 - I just don't have the time to devote to it, especially with RDR2 and BFV taking some attention of mine as well - but it's really enjoyable, and I like that I can build up more knowing it won't disappear into the ether (probably)
-Phish

VA $l!m

this was a good one.
was pvping again vs some high lvl dudes and my friend messages me and tells me she's gonna drop a nuke on me.
fun times.

nab

I'm gonna try it again, but my first 30 or so hours in Fallout 76 were pretty disappointing. 

Kinda felt like your favorite series of novels suddenly has one of the sequels released only as an action movie, cause action movies are totes hot right now.