News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

Got my first champion finish in Apex Legends tonight.
It would be fair to say that my team carried me but I did fuck up some dude and got two kills.

Great game.

Bobafett

It's such a great game.  Now that I understand all the mechanics, I can't stop playing it.

I was killed by ColonelForbin61 today and you know I sent that phriend request!  Played a few with him and his buddy Harpua77!    :mrgreen:

Tried a few games of blackout and said "naw."

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

getting the hang of the maps and stuff with Apex.

Thats funny cuz my sn is ColForbin12 lol

VA $l!m

Had a win other day where guy on my team had 19 kills and 2600+ damage, lol.

I have to admit i'm starting to feel my old age finally catch up to my shooter skills a bit.
5 years ago i could have still pulled that off, but it gets tougher every day for me to keep up now.

i keep telling myself i'm going to retire from pvp games soon since being so competitive it sorta hurts knowing what i was capable of in the past, but fuck it i'll prob keep going well past i should, lol.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 21, 2019, 04:13:26 PM

I have to admit i'm starting to feel my old age finally catch up to my shooter skills a bit.
5 years ago i could have still pulled that off, but it gets tougher every day for me to keep up now.

i keep telling myself i'm going to retire from pvp games soon since being so competitive it sorta hurts knowing what i was capable of in the past, but fuck it i'll prob keep going well past i should, lol.

I suck at these games. I'm sure it helps that competitiveness isn't a thing for me but, as long as it's fun, I play.

That's why this and (*gasp*) Fortnite work for me SOME of the time. I like the quick jump into action and, when I'm out, I move on and go again. No slog, no grinding, no investment beyond the moment.

Am I a casual?

Fuck yes I am.

But it's fun.

And then, when I want to dig into something, I play RDR2.

VA $l!m

just won my first completely solo game, so satisfying.
by solo i mean when your punk teamates quit out after they died in begining of match fight and didnt let me try and rez them.
i survived all way to end and picked off last team. good times.

nab

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 22, 2019, 10:36:44 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on February 21, 2019, 04:13:26 PM

I suck at these games. I'm sure it helps that competitiveness isn't a thing for me but, as long as it's fun, I play.

That's why this and (*gasp*) Fortnite work for me SOME of the time. I like the quick jump into action and, when I'm out, I move on and go again. No slog, no grinding, no investment beyond the moment.

Am I a casual?

Fuck yes I am.

But it's fun.

And then, when I want to dig into something, I play RDR2.

Right on! 

I can definitely relate.

Haven't dug into RDR2 yet, but it hasn't fallen off the radar. 

In fact, it's been next for some time now. 

emay

Took some time away from RDR2 for spider-man, apex legends, and gta 5. Back to cruising through the story though. Almost to ch 7

VA $l!m

free division 2 beta this weekend

VA $l!m

Fallout 76 just released content rodmap for the year starting with major march 12th update including pvp survival mode, player vendors etc  https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/7Lw6jVvhjzSNzuUMmKZgwn/fallout-76-100-days-roadmap-for-2019

VA $l!m

Anakin update   my dreams of repeatedly shooting Hayden Christensen in the face have finally come true.

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 27, 2019, 01:16:29 PM
Anakin update   my dreams of repeatedly shooting Hayden Christensen in the face have finally come true.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

VA $l!m

So hyped for Division 2. Wish i'd sprung for th eearly access, its killin me watchin my friends play it for 3 extra days, lol.
Love that its in Washington DC this time. The map is amazing. its a complete 1 to 1 scale AFAIK. REally dope.

VA $l!m