News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 30, 2018, 08:25:48 PM
Lettuce brings the heat!
:mrgreen:

My friend after his first Lettuce show the other night..."I mean, Phish is great and all, but Lettuce might be my new favorite band"

This morning: lettuce who?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard PHISH IS THE GREATEST!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

Quote from: shoreline99 on October 26, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
Quote from: gah on October 26, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
Quote from: shoreline99 on October 26, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
Avetts tonight and tomorrow at the Cap (wife, daughter and SIL are big fans). Ween on 12/16. JRAD on 1/19, hopefully with a few paugers. Hoping to squeeze in an MSG night or two...

That's part of the three night run they just announced....you only doing Saturday night tho?

For now, only Saturday. Grabbed a pair in the presale yesterday.

I'm close, though, so if an opportunity presents itself for Friday it would not be a stretch.

That's MLK weekend and if the slopes are good we'll probably try to get a day of skiing in since the kids are off on Monday.

Son of a bitch! This entire JRAD weekend is sold out already. I know that happened last year too when they did this three night january run at the Cap, but funk man! it's hard to decide something like that this many months in advance. Ah well, hopefully, and more than likely, they'll have Jazzfest dates as well, so I'll continue to see them there.

pcr3

Ghost Light this Friday with the Beantown paug crew. Good times will ensue.  :sbw:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

gah

Quote from: pcr3 on November 12, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
Ghost Light this Friday with the Beantown paug crew. Good times will ensue.  :sbw:

Been seeing clips of these guys for a few weeks now....sooooooo sick! Enjoy!
:rawk:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: pcr3 on November 12, 2018, 12:54:00 AM

Nice. Interested in what y'all think....
Bring in the dude!

WillBreathes

Ghost Light for round two in early December.

Last time was I believe the end of tour, and a real heater.

Quote01 Keep On Growing
02 Nickels & Dimes
03 If You Want It (title unconfirmed)
04 Lead Weight
05 Synth Driver >
06 There There >
07 Streets of Brooklyn >
08 Tangled up in Blue > *
09 Synth Driver
10 E: Joeline
Notes

Ghost Light
2018-05-19
the Grog Shop,
Cleveland, OH
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

WhatstheUse?

Ghost Light puts in the effort to jam, waaaaaay more than 90% of bands labeled 'jam bands' nowadays.....and I really give them credit for that. Whether you like the jams or not is a different question. But, at least they are jamming...
Bring in the dude!

gah

OH WAIT! I confused Ghost Light with Ghost Note....that's who I was referring to as being sick and excited for you to be seeing.

Nevermind. As you were.

(although, if you don't know ghost note, you should, see below)

emay

nice double header in Boulder tonight

Trey acoustic > Half fast subs strong island ice tea > Jauntee late night

gah

Quote from: emay on December 14, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
nice double header in Boulder tonight

Trey acoustic > Half fast subs strong island ice tea > Jauntee late night

RAGE!!! (after trey of course)

mistercharlie

The wife and I are in Chicago to see Greta Van Fleet tonight! Just got our room at The Zachery, we're heading to Big Star for some tacos and then it's showtime!  :rawk:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 14, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
The wife and I are in Chicago to see Greta Van Fleet tonight! Just got our room at The Zachery, we're heading to Big Star for some tacos and then it's showtime!  :rawk:

Enjoy!

And I just realized this thread is relevant to me....heading up to DC to see Thievery Corporation tmrw for the final night of their sold out 3 night run at the 9:30 club! Should be fun.   :mrgreen:

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Caravan2001

Richard Thompson tomorrow night....