News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

XM/Sirius news

Started by whyweigh5.0, November 11, 2008, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Tell me some phish nerd is capturing all the "Ask Trey" nonsense and will post it.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 07, 2018, 10:13:21 PM
Tell me some phish nerd is capturing all the "Ask Trey" nonsense and will post it.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

and the Fishman "shows".. can't for the life of me remember what they're calling it this morning  :|
episode 2 was yesterday around 6:30.
good tunes within that.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

gah

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 08, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

and the Fishman "shows".. can't for the life of me remember what they're calling it this morning  :|
good tunes within that.

the errant path. I heard some of it the other night too. He said it's the name of his radio show in maine? I guess he has a regular show up there playing deep cuts.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sunrisevt

Quote from: gah on August 08, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

good tunes within that.

the errant path. I heard some of it the other night too. He said it's the name of his radio show in maine? I guess he has a regular show up there playing deep cuts.

Yeah Fishman's really digging in on going native up there--ran for town council, owns a store, etc.

After Col. Brice died he did a tribute show -- lots of weird Grease Band cuts, that sort of thing. I caught a little of it streaming.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 08, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

good tunes within that.

Yeah Fishman's really digging in on going native up there--ran for town council, owns a store, etc.

After Col. Brice died he did a tribute show -- lots of weird Grease Band cuts, that sort of thing. I caught a little of it streaming.

Hope these are still good:
Trey:
https://soundcloud.com/user-970720966/sets/ask-trey

Errant Path:
https://soundcloud.com/thephishfromturntable/the-errant-path-episode-1

VDB

good tunes within that.

Best part about the satellite edition is when Fishman realizes he can cuss.
Is this still Wombat?