News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

~1400 SHN/FLAC data CD's

Started by jasonsobel, December 10, 2011, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonsobel

I have ~1400 data CD's, all with SHN/FLAC files loaded up.  about half are Phish, and the other half is "other" live audience recordings.  Each disc is in its own tyvek sleeve (and each tyvek sleeve is labeled with a fine-point sharpie).  a couple of months ago, I finished copying all of these onto hard drives - and now I don't think I'll ever need these again.  The discs go back to ~2001, when I first got a CD burner for my computer, but the vast majority of them read just fine (there were a few in there that I couldn't get the files off, because the disc had gone bad).

Anyone interested in these data discs?  at the very least, I'd ask that you cover shipping.  I guess I'd like to do some kind of trade.  doesn't have to be anywhere near 1:1, but suggest something to me if you're interested.
sing me back home before I die

DoW

I don't want them but just wanted to say that it's an awesome offer.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: bvaz on December 12, 2011, 06:48:06 PM
Ser.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

jasonsobel

I'm just happy that I got to copy them all.  Now I just need to finish going through all my data DVD's (I've copied about 15% of the 900 data DVD's I have with SHN/FLAC files.)

anyway, get in touch if you're interested in these data CD's :)

jasonsobel

These SHN/FLAC data CD's are no longer available.   Hope you enjoy them Bob.   :phish: :rockout:  I'm happy to clear them out of my basement after all these years.

kellerb

Quote from: DoW on December 12, 2011, 06:48:06 PM

mistercharlie

Quote from: jasonsobel on December 30, 2015, 04:13:42 PM
These SHN/FLAC data CD's are no longer available.   Hope you enjoy them Bob.   :phish: :rockout:  I'm happy to clear them out of my basement after all these years.

Damn, four years later someone finally took you up on the offer. Awesome!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.