News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Anastasio Band 2017 Tour Dates

Started by shoreline99, November 29, 2016, 02:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Intersting...

The whole "The Madison Square Company has donated..." is quite loaded thought. 17 in 17 has got me thinking there's more than just 17 shows on the horizon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this summer in an MSG residency...

Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 04, 2017, 07:26:11 PM
Intersting...

The whole "The Madison Square Company has donated..." is quite loaded thought. 17 in 17 has got me thinking there's more than just 17 shows on the horizon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this summer in an MSG residency...

I'd put money on it.....

Caravan2001

Quote from: emay on December 04, 2017, 05:24:58 PM
2018 Dates

1/6 at Radio City Music Hall with Dave Matthews and Aaron Neville
4/20-21 Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL

Guess no Phish Southeast spring tour  :evil:

Spring tour lol

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 04, 2017, 08:59:26 PM
Quote from: emay on December 04, 2017, 05:24:58 PM
2018 Dates

1/6 at Radio City Music Hall with Dave Matthews and Aaron Neville
4/20-21 Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL

Guess no Phish Southeast spring tour  :evil:

Spring tour lol

Buffalo Budd

treyanastasio
Hi friends,
After a few months of experiencing headaches and nausea, Ray ended up in the emergency room not long ago. It was discovered that he had a brain tumor.
He went into surgery on Friday and is expected to make a full recovery. His family is with him, and I was able to visit with him last week. He was in good spirits, despite the situation.
We are all hoping, praying and sending him mountains of love and best wishes. We love you Ray! Get well soon!!
#loveforthemilkman
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

glad Ray is recovering !

the Trio is back baby!

QuoteAs we noted Monday, longtime TAB keyboardist and dear friend Ray Paczkowski is recuperating after having a tumor removed from his brain last week and is expected to make a full recovery.

April 17, 2018 marks the 20th anniversary of the first time Trey shared the stage with Tony and Russ as part of the "8 Foot Fluorescent Tubes" concert that took place at the original Higher Ground in Winooski, VT. That show featured the debut of many brand-new songs and the genesis of the first incarnation of TAB. While Ray rests up, we have decided to use this upcoming short tour to celebrate this milestone and play the entire run as a trio for the first time since 1999. We will keep Ray in our hearts and minds as he recovers over the next few months and look forward to the full TAB lineup returning to the road soon.

Refunds are available up until April 10th at the original point of purchase for fans who do not want to attend the shows as Trey Anastasio Trio.

Looking at going to NOLA early to catch the last trio show, would love to see this

Hicks

Good news that it looks like Ray is going to be alright but also great news about the trio shows, could be pretty special. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Trio shows will be special...

Sending healing vibes to Ray.

tet

Wishing Ray a full recovery, pretty scary! 

The Trio will be interesting after all these years.  Definitely looking forward to hearing some tapes... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

I have Tix to both nights in Chicago.  Trio should be interesting, but I don't know about 2 nights of it.  I was kinda looking forward to the full TAB, but I'm willing to keep an open mind.  A solo acoustic first set would be superb!

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on March 23, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
I have Tix to both nights in Chicago.  Trio should be interesting, but I don't know about 2 nights of it.  I was kinda looking forward to the full TAB, but I'm willing to keep an open mind.  A solo acoustic first set would be superb!

You're gonna turn out to be the lucky one, dude.
This is unlikely to be '99 Trey but I think that it will smoke.

VDB

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 23, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

The upside potential is big.
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VDB on March 23, 2018, 09:43:30 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 23, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

The upside potential is big.

I would be very pumped about the possibilities.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

"Trey Anastasio Trio will end their first tour since 1999 at Terminal West in Atlanta, GA on April 29. "Sustain," a performance in memory of Chris Cottrell, will benefit the WaterWheel Cancer Fund. Presale tickets will be available through a real-time presale beginning Thursday, April 5 at 10am ET and ending Thursday, April 5 at 5pm ET at http://treytickets.shop.ticketstoday.com/"

4/29 @ Terminal West, Atlanta, GA added to as tour closer.

mehead

Quote from: emay on April 02, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
"Trey Anastasio Trio will end their first tour since 1999 at Terminal West in Atlanta, GA on April 29. "Sustain," a performance in memory of Chris Cottrell, will benefit the WaterWheel Cancer Fund. Presale tickets will be available through a real-time presale beginning Thursday, April 5 at 10am ET and ending Thursday, April 5 at 5pm ET at http://treytickets.shop.ticketstoday.com/"

4/29 @ Terminal West, Atlanta, GA added to as tour closer.

Fuck Yeah!!
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged