News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Donations

Started by tet, February 10, 2006, 08:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on June 19, 2006, 07:48:53 PM
Thanks cleech74!!

From now on, anyone who donates will have 1 Karma point added for every dollar sent!  It's my way to thank all of the generousity you guys and girls have shown!  Just be sure to add your forums name in the memo field.

If you would like to be credited for passed donations, please just forward me your Paypal receipt with forums name to tethead@mac.com and you'll be good to go ;)

Thank you!!

Finally a solution to FauxPauxs karma dilema! :wink:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jephrey

Not a big donation, but I hope to make it more regularly...

Thanks for the continuing hard work...  The wiki means a lot to me.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

Quote from: jephrey on June 23, 2006, 10:18:19 PM
Not a big donation, but I hope to make it more regularly...

Thanks for the continuing hard work...  The wiki means a lot to me.

Jephrey

awesome, karma given! :beers:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

well, i guess money orders don't can't for karma... :wink:

...BUT!

i'll still send you another one soon!! :mrgreen:

and i hop ei can find a dancin bear animated emoticon by then too!!!!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

tet

of course they do!  anyone who has sent cash/money order, please just PM me and remind me, you'll get your karma  :beers:
-Phish

tet

Funds are dryin up for next month, can anyone spare a Lincoln? (Benjamins work too...  :banana: )
-Phish

jedifunk

yup, i'll send something your way!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

Times are tight but I think I can spare a ten-spot.  I'll let you know.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

I hate to make these sorts of pleas, but we have not had a single donation in over 3 months now. 

it's real easy to do with Paypal, but if you're not comfortable with that, cash/check/money orders are accepted - just PM me for my address.

thanks guys, your contributions (both fiduciary and literary) are what keep this site going!

(remember, you get 1 karma point per dollar donated!!)
-Phish

jephrey

I kicked some cash your way.  I want to make more regular donations, but my wife doesn't work over the summer and we're trying to kick it on my measly salary.  Anyhow, glad to help.  Gotta keep the wiki alive.

J

tet

always appreciated, thanks a lot!  karma given!
-Phish

August

tet

awesome, thanks!  karma given!
-Phish

August

Quote from: tet on September 19, 2006, 02:21:24 PM
awesome, thanks!  karma given!

thank you!
this is the best site going!
a

jedifunk

lil_jedi has sent you $$....

and as always, thanks so much for making this the 1st stop everytime i go online!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio