News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TAB Fall Tour 2015

Started by mehead, August 24, 2015, 02:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

New album, Paper Wheels, coming out 10/30 as well.

10/16 - Brooklyn, New York @ Kings Theatre
10/17 - Brooklyn, New York @ Kings Theatre
10/30 - Las Vegas, NV @ Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
10/31 - Las Vegas, NV @ Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
11/1 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
11/4 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern
11/6 - Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater
11/7 - Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater
11/9 - Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom
11/10 - Seattle, WA @ The Showbox Sodo
11/12 - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot
11/13 - Denver, CO @ The Fillmore Auditorium
11/14 - Denver, CO @ The Fillmore Auditorium

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Will def be at 11/13 for Denver friends bday.

might hit 11/14 but usually 1 TAB show is good enough for me.

Hicks

In for the Crystal I guess, kinda hard for me to get excited about TAB these days though. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on August 24, 2015, 07:33:24 PM
In for the Crystal I guess, kinda hard for me to get excited about TAB these days though.

especially hard after that last TAB show at the Crystal was probably the worst of the 35-40 TAB shows I have seen....but'll be there, no doubt.

sunrisevt

Might hit Brooklyn, depending on work.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

phil

seems pretty light, what are the odds they add more dates?
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 25, 2015, 02:21:46 AM

especially hard after that last TAB show at the Crystal was probably the worst of the 35-40 TAB shows I have seen....but'll be there, no doubt.

They should be pretty well oiled by the time they get to Oregon. Any of those last 5 shows I would make a point of seeing.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

jasonsobel

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on August 25, 2015, 09:39:30 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 25, 2015, 02:21:46 AM

They should be pretty well oiled by the time they get to Oregon. Any of those last 5 shows I would make a point of seeing.

For me, it's hard to get excited about, not because I dislike TAB, but because it's a lost opportunity for a Phish fall tour.  And the way they've been playing this summer, that's a big opportunity that is lost.

But for Trey's fall tour, no Boston show, so nothing for me.
sing me back home before I die

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Thanks for posting but that's 4 minutes and 17 seconds of my life I will never get back.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mbw

I actually kinda like it i think.

WhatstheUse?

I dug the ending jam part in the different time feel.
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 07, 2015, 09:19:53 PM

It was decent...didn't really go anywhere, but better than a lot of TAB.  I like it OK, but more of the same.  If they stretch it out, it has some potential....

cactusfan

well. i've certainly heard worse trey songs.

Lifeboy

I've definitely heard worse from Trey, but jesus.... I know he's doing what he wants to do, and I'm glad he's happy playing the music he wants to play, but I don't think I've ever truly enjoyed anything he's done outside of Phish. 😕😕

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: