News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

IN MEMORIAM KRISTY MANNING

Started by G. Augusto, April 29, 2009, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

http://phish.com/news/

QuoteEarlier this afternoon, Kristy Manning, Trey's sister, passed away after a courageous battle with cancer. She was one of Phish's first fans and biggest supporters. In recent years, Kristy helped form and lead Trey's non-profit endeavor, The Seven Below Arts Initiative.

Kristy was a loving sister, mother, daughter, friend, and a role model for all. Her positive attitude, strength of character and continued outpouring of love and support left a profound impact on everyone she knew.

She will truly be missed.

mattstick

noodle

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

:cry:
Wow, that is really too bad.  She seems as though she would still be quite young.  Vibes to their family.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

phg

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Blaise

very sad, sorry to hear.

Not to detract from this horrible news but I couldn't help but wonder what effect this would have on Trey, particularly his recovery. Horrible events such as this can lead someone in recovery in to rather dark places.

Ragrdless, My thoughts go out to his entire family.

redrum

Quote from: Blaise on April 29, 2009, 09:11:30 PM

Not to detract from this horrible news but I couldn't help but wonder what effect this would have on Trey, particularly his recovery. Horrible events such as this can lead someone in recovery in to rather dark places.

he's gonna stay clean to make her proud.

---

noodle

Quote from: redrum on April 29, 2009, 09:13:27 PM
Quote from: Blaise on April 29, 2009, 09:11:30 PM

he's gonna stay clean to make her proud.

:clap:

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

twatts

Sad news...  But it explains the recent Chapel Hill, NC Trey sitings...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

WhatstheUse?

very sad indeed.  It's such a tragedy when a person so young dies like that.....I really can't even imagine

My thoughts go out to her family and friends...
Bring in the dude!

redrum

i could see him dedicating a song to her this summer.

---

McGrupp

So sad. Hope trey's ok. I guess that it's good that this isn't a surprise - how long was she battling the cancer? Either way, obviously a very sad time - my thoughts are with trey and his fam.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?