News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Supreme Court decision on Abortion?

Started by antelope19, April 19, 2007, 10:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: susep73 on April 21, 2007, 11:55:57 PM
nope, its a christian right definition?

"Late term" abortion is the proper nomenclature.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

The medical term is "Dialation and Extraction"
Paug FTMFW!

Gumbo72203

Kinda funny...  the talk about abortions being outlawed and leading to coat-hanger alley clinics made me think of abortions becoming just like illegal drugs.

it just pushes it into the unregulated, unmonitored underground, where you will never know anything for sure about whats going on, or what their credentials may or may not be, etc.

Partial birth abortion disturbs me.  just reading that definition on the first page of "cutting or cracking" the baby's skull to complete the abortion actually made me cringe at the thought... 

I'm 100% for abortion.  The sperm and egg dna will get traded again; why would you want someone to come into this world without being able to be afforded everything that it is deserved, along with simply adding to the world's overpopulation problem?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again