News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PT Message Board

Started by sophist, February 06, 2006, 11:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

So I was surfing the web last night, and decicded just to see if anything of substance was on the PT message board (never has & never will be).  A thread titled: "NEW PHISH DATES"  "MESSAGE FROM TREY" yada yada yada.  The threads are nothing but band bashing and emails that contain talking monkeys :?.  PT sucks bottom line  Another PT related topic that pissed me off was this:
http://www.tuftsobserver.org/arts/20060206/a_livetronica_new_year_wi.html

it was from phish.net

QuoteWe can all pretty much agree that jam bands suck. The music of groups like Phish and moe. is generic and shallow, and can only be listened to with a numbed mind. Alarming creative shortcomings aside, these bands and their sandal-wearing genre mates tend to put on dope live shows. Trippy visuals, confetti, glow sticks, and a wide range of other spirited shenanigans coalesce into an overwhelmingly sensory experience and make performances by artistically unimportant groups like these actually kind of fun.

:-o :-o
Damn I hate the scene (no joke).
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

PT= the ultimate waste of time

Every once in a while I'll go back there when the rumors are flying and suddenly two hours of my life are gone and all I have to show for it is being irritated by the lack of respect and knowledge on that board (see my Radiohead thread).  The Trey board is alright for the most part though.  . .
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gene

that guy that wrote the article on tufts got thrashed hardcore with reviews
and i compeltly agree.
mindless.
but im sure you all know

whatapiper

id hate to be the guy who wrote that cuz there is all kinds a hype around that shiznit! :-o
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mattstick

I actually find the PT Trey boards to be a decent source of information - you have to sift through a lot of BS but if you're looking for Trey news/updates as they happen it's a good place to go.

McGrupp

Brad Sands reads PT. Weird.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?