News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I don't like it, love it, or want some more of it!

Started by antelope19, December 09, 2005, 05:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

I don't like it, love it, and I certainly don't want any more of it!!!!  Anyone else tired of that damned Monday Night football song that they play every halftime? :evil:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Alumni

Cause I got a degree

jonyem

It's so bad, but I always turn over to ESPNews at the half for football news. They have a clock on screen to let you know when the game actually starts back up.

mr.apricot

That part of the show is so gay that the shear mass of it's homo-ness has imploded on itself and opened a rift in space and time that has allowed a unfathomable amount of the so-called "rainbow matter" into our universe forever altering the fundamental laws of nature, the most important law being that there be no tight-shirted pretty-mouthed phoney country sell-outs singing about recent football news during the goddamn half-time show. 

Of course, I've have never (nor could I ever convince myself to) actually watched it, but I'm sure its pretty pathetic. 

Guess you have to keep the ladies interested somehow.  (John and Al aren't enough?)

ucusty

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish