News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: slslbs on September 18, 2018, 02:34:08 PM
so far, fall season

9/23 Jonathan Edwards
10/5 Diana Krall
11/19 Marcus King band
11/24 Acoustic Hot Tuna

TTB likely to announce December Orpheum dates soon
11/30, 12/01 TTB

artist presale now: TRUCKS
presale thursday: BESTNIGHT
public sale Friday
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mehead

Snagged tix to Greensky Bluesgrass and Circles Around the Sun in January. Super stoked for Circles.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

PIE-GUY

Will definitely be seeing Paul McCartney tomorrow night! Can't wait! Heard his set from a distance last Friday but I'll be in the thick of it tomorrow night. Have let my team know I'll be off radio and unavailable during his set. Gonna be a good'n.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 11, 2018, 01:31:45 PM
Will definitely be seeing Paul McCartney tomorrow night! Can't wait! Heard his set from a distance last Friday but I'll be in the thick of it tomorrow night. Have let my team know I'll be off radio and unavailable during his set. Gonna be a good'n.

ugh... so jealous.
I'm already more excited to see him in June than I really should be.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on October 11, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 11, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

ugh... so jealous.
I'm already more excited to see him in June than I really should be.

Paul is the best!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

blatboom

really excited to be seeing Thom Yorke and Nigel at the Kennedy Center in DC! got stubhub'd because I slept on the onsale but got orchestra seats at least

QuoteThom will tour in the US this November and December, playing tracks from across his solo material. It will be a live electronic performance with Nigel Godrich and visual artist Tarik Barri. Support will come from special guest Oliver Coates.

gah

Lettuce Tuesday night. They never come around here, so I'm pretty stoked to catch them at a local venue. I've only ever seen them at festivals.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

shoreline99

Avetts tonight and tomorrow at the Cap (wife, daughter and SIL are big fans). Ween on 12/16. JRAD on 1/19, hopefully with a few paugers. Hoping to squeeze in an MSG night or two...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gah

Quote from: shoreline99 on October 26, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
Avetts tonight and tomorrow at the Cap (wife, daughter and SIL are big fans). Ween on 12/16. JRAD on 1/19, hopefully with a few paugers. Hoping to squeeze in an MSG night or two...

That's part of the three night run they just announced....you only doing Saturday night tho?

shoreline99

Quote from: gah on October 26, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
Quote from: shoreline99 on October 26, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

That's part of the three night run they just announced....you only doing Saturday night tho?

For now, only Saturday. Grabbed a pair in the presale yesterday.

I'm close, though, so if an opportunity presents itself for Friday it would not be a stretch.

That's MLK weekend and if the slopes are good we'll probably try to get a day of skiing in since the kids are off on Monday.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

shoreline99

Quote from: mopper_smurf on October 27, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
Patti Smith 01/27÷29 with my s.o.

Awesome, M_S! I saw her open for Neil Young and Crazy horse a few years ago. Great show.

gah

Quote from: gah on October 26, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
Lettuce Tuesday night. They never come around here, so I'm pretty stoked to catch them at a local venue. I've only ever seen them at festivals.

This is tonight! SO FUCKING STOKED!!!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on October 30, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Caught about 2 songs of their Voodoo Fest set this past weekend. HUGE crowd for them. They still sound great even without Kraz
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 30, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
Quote from: gah on October 30, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Caught about 2 songs of their Voodoo Fest set this past weekend. HUGE crowd for them. They still sound great even without Kraz

Last time I saw them was without Krasno and they still killed it! CAN'T WAIT!!!!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I might've already said that  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard