News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/08/08 - 08/09 - Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI

Started by Play_It_Leo, April 06, 2015, 01:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Play_It_Leo

I'm in for both nights. Probably camping since most of the cheaper hotel options have sold out already.

:banana: :phish: :banana:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

anthrax

Bobafett

I'm in for 8/9.  Got my tix in the mail yesterday.  Page side row GG, seat 88/89.  I haven't been this stoked to see em since 09.  My girlfriends first show, too.  I got hotel room in Waukesha @ the Marriott for $109.  I know it's a trek, but we've got friends to visit in Milwaukee and the lady and I don't drink, it'll be fine.  Hope to meet yallz.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.