News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NYE Run 2015-2016

Started by emay, September 16, 2015, 12:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

danje

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 02, 2015, 12:43:17 PM
Quote from: danje on October 02, 2015, 12:17:37 PM
automated phone line has tickets

It was the way to go today.  We were able to pull three pairs of NYE, but only ended up getting one pair in 110 but low down.  Also got some Sec 2 for the first night.  Not going the last two.

Scored all nights but New Years.

hoodie22

I got sec. 100 for 1st and sec. 200 for the 2nd through the app, online did nothing for me. Soooo excited...these are my first shows back since last summer (had to take care of some life stuff). I fully intend to be at all 4 nights and hope to see some of you guys there! :beerbang:

Nedstruzz

I've got four tix for the Jan 2nd show in the back of section 219 for sale if anyone wants em.

My brother was able to pull slightly better seats in 215 so we are going with those. 

Let me know if any interest. 

zimbra

Quote from: hoodie22 on October 02, 2015, 12:53:11 PM
I got sec. 100 for 1st and sec. 200 for the 2nd through the app, online did nothing for me. Soooo excited...these are my first shows back since last summer (had to take care of some life stuff). I fully intend to be at all 4 nights and hope to see some of you guys there! :beerbang:

Welcome back!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Undermind

Quote from: zimbra on October 02, 2015, 01:37:49 PM
Quote from: hoodie22 on October 02, 2015, 12:53:11 PM

Welcome back!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

whatapiper

Better luck next year for this guy, no Mexico no MSG.  :|
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

VDB

Seven of us all trying online today and all struck out. Ticketmaster strikes again.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on October 02, 2015, 07:15:11 PM
Seven of us all trying online today and all struck out. Ticketmaster strikes again.

i thought you we're doing the multiple mail order thing?

VDB

Quote from: anthrax on October 02, 2015, 09:10:55 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on October 02, 2015, 07:15:11 PM

i thought you we're doing the multiple mail order thing?

We were and had only a little more luck there; had a lot of gaps to fill yesterday.
Is this still Wombat?