News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Trouble - 3 felony counts

Started by CRAZYED, February 14, 2007, 05:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

I can delete that fucker at ANY moment  :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

You're just lucky I can't quote you in the WAP version of this site.

antelope19

Any way you put it, It looks like Trey has gotten himself into a "wicked pissa" 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2007, 04:13:23 PM
You're just lucky I can't quote you in the WAP version of this site.
WAP  :?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

WAP
Wireless Application Protocol

sophist

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Gumbo72203

Yeah... i remember my mom talking about the issue of having an ounce of hydrocodone.  Can you imagine an ounce of hydrocodone?  Not pills, actual hydrocodone powder.  That would be one big-ass fuckin pile. 

the problem is that NYS government doesnt recognize addiction as a disease.  They think that locking up inmates will cure them.  I had to do a report on the rockafeller drug laws for my senior PIG class.  I'm from Albany, so theres a wealth of information available to residents here.  I still remember a couple quotes from the report i did.  One was about this black man, 26, who lived with someone who was arrested for possession of crack.  I dont remember the exact specific details of the arrest, but he was sentenced to 11 years in prison, and this is the quote i remember, coming from the judge who gave the sentence:  "I am required by law to give you a sentence that I do not agree with and feel is unfair and inappropriate."  Another story from my report was of a black (trend here, huh?) woman who was caught selling a gram of coke, i believe, and was sentence to 17 years.  She had 3 children she was trying to raise, and the drug sale was something she did off-hand at the suggestion of someone she knew so she could get a couple extra bucks on the side.  Now her kids wont see her until theyre almost 30. 

In reality, i think a lot of the Rockafeller drug laws were a hidden attempt to ethnically cleanse NYS of minorities, the way that pot was outlawed because it was smoked by black jazz musicians. 

Lets hope we are entering a bright, new era with Gov. Spitzer. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

CRAZYED

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 16, 2016, 10:21:28 PM
10 years ago today...

Fun fact: judge said that Mr. Anastasio should be writing moar ballads as part of his gettting off junk program or else.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

August