News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-07 Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by cleech74, February 11, 2009, 09:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

I've got a ticket, but Im not sure if I can get away yet.
Here's hoping....
Paug FTMFW!

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

khalpin

khalpin

Bump!

So, I think, so far it's:

Cleech
RJ
Igbo
Redrum
Messengerbird
phg
Blat ?
Hoodie
tet
Whatstheuse
August
Birdman ?
khalpin
emayPhishheadMD
Sprobeck & Aunt Sue
OlfactoryHue

anyone else?

Caravan2001

redrum

thanks for pointing that out.

i'm gonna go with UNofficial until i hear otherwise.

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

The official one will be up once I put it on the paug calendar.

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

emay

I will be smack in the middle of the lawn...enless I decide last minute to jump the wall to get into the pavilion  :mrgreen:

sprobeck

I'm going with my Aunt Sue. She lives pretty close. Not sure were we'll be--somewhere on the Lawn though.
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

OlfactoryHue

i'll be there

normally chill by Pole # 4, it's the first or second speaker pole when going in, it's page side

will more than likely go down below at some point, too easy not to do it for a few songs
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

cleech74

I plan on wearing Oriole orange.  Usually stands out in a crowd.

I've been to a ballgame with Aug and 'Lope.  G.Love concert at Peir Six, was a local, mini-'Paug meet-up, as well.  Can't wait for Camden.  As of right now, it's all I may see  :phish:'wise, this Summer.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

WhatstheUse?

Here's a compiled list from this thread, sorry if I missed you!

Quotecleech
rowjimmy
igbo
redrum
mbird
phg
hoodie
tet
WhatstheUse
August
khalpin
emayPhishheadMD