News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-08-16 Saratoga Performing Arts Center - Saratoga Springs, NY - Roll Call

Started by thechad, March 25, 2009, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Getting psyched....

Someone want to call a rally point?

And when can we get into the lots? I can't find it on the SPAC website.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

thechad

The wife and I aren't going to be rolling in between 5-6.  Don't know when everyone else is getting there, but I would think that by that point I'll be parking way in the back and not at the front lot right across the street from the main entrance.  Once inside the venue, my friends and I use to meet up right be the leftmost ramp to get to the upper pavs.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Stumpliquor Slim

After weathering this recession through missing Hampton, Jones Beach and eating an entire Bonnaroo ticket I am finally on deck with two lawn seats to SPAC.  I've been listening to the Red Rocks shows and I cannot wait for those freakin lights to go down tomorrow.

Stumpliquor Slim

sunrisevt

Rock on, everyone. I'm leaving for the mountains now--no interwebs. SPAC or bust--

:rockout:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mbw

kellerb

messengerbird

Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

Gumbo72203

you guys better watch the traffic...   shit is gonna be NUTS on the Northway (I-87).  Theres an alternate route you can take by taking Route 9 which runs basically parallel to the Northway, and you can pick it up at various spots, and it runs right up to the road that the SPAC park entrance is on, at exit 13n on the northway.

seriously...  in 2004, shit was backed up to a standstill down to like exit 9 or 10 or some crazy shit.  I was truly and utterly dumbfounded.  I had no idea Phish had THAT much of an effect on people.  haha.

but my girlfriend and I are gonna be lookin to get on the Northway around 1....   so, I have no idea when we'll be getting in.  its really a crapshoot, depending on the traffic.  cuz its only a 1-lane entrance, and theres a traffic light there (for the entrance right off of Exit 13N on I-87).

So I really have no suggestions other than get there early.  Theres really no easy way in, to beat the traffic. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

thechad

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 15, 2009, 09:44:27 AM
Quote from: thechad on August 15, 2009, 02:18:02 AM
The wife and I aren't going to be rolling in between 5-6.

what time are you rolling in?

At any time that isn't between then, I don't think I could have been more clear?  :roll: :evil: :-P

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on August 15, 2009, 10:43:21 PM
you guys better watch the traffic...   shit is gonna be NUTS on the Northway (I-87).  Theres an alternate route you can take by taking Route 9 which runs basically parallel to the Northway, and you can pick it up at various spots, and it runs right up to the road that the SPAC park entrance is on, at exit 13n on the northway.

seriously...  in 2004, shit was backed up to a standstill down to like exit 9 or 10 or some crazy shit.  I was truly and utterly dumbfounded.  I had no idea Phish had THAT much of an effect on people.  haha.

but my girlfriend and I are gonna be lookin to get on the Northway around 1....   so, I have no idea when we'll be getting in.  its really a crapshoot, depending on the traffic.  cuz its only a 1-lane entrance, and theres a traffic light there (for the entrance right off of Exit 13N on I-87).

So I really have no suggestions other than get there early.  Theres really no easy way in, to beat the traffic. 

That's the southern route, we'll be coming in from the north and it's usually not as bad.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blatboom

Casey Lenahan

leavin buffalo @ 11........... seee ya there!  :-D

O ya I lost my phone with everyones numbers, so call me! 716-982-7401!!!!!!!!!!
I owe Aug $20

sunrisevt

I'm an hour away and leaving in a couple of hours--hit the lot before 3 I hope. Lookin' out for you all!

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 14, 2009, 09:47:43 AM
Someone want to call a rally point?

And when can we get into the lots? I can't find it on the SPAC website.

i was at the box office yesterday, that could work as a common meeting ground.

my friend said they told him lots open @ 4:30.

i can try to be there at the box office around 6pm for a meetup.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.