News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-09 Asheville Civic Center - Asheville, NC - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by rowjimmy, March 25, 2009, 11:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Post up if you'll be there and you can keep the tally.

Asheville Civic Center - Sold Out
87 Haywood Street
Asheville, NC 28801
tel: 828.259.5544
Show Starts: 7:30PM Doors Open: 6:00PM Pricing: $49.50 General

phg

I got me a ticket as a late B-day present so I will be in attendance!!   :banana:

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

noodle

keeb333

Me and 3 friends, one of whom was very lucky and hit on the lotto!  :banana:

Short Round

I'll be the idiot from Duluth MN looking for a piece of someone's hotel floor for $20. Wanna be my Huckleberry?
No time for love Dr. Jones!

mixmasterob

phg

Quote from: Short Round on March 26, 2009, 12:38:02 AM
I'll be the idiot from Duluth MN looking for a piece of someone's hotel floor for $20. Wanna be my Huckleberry?

right on short round, I'll be the idiot from Fargo ND, feeling very misplaced in the south, rollin' solo for this show.  I look forward to it bigtime!   :mrgreen:

as far as lodging for this show, I'm winging it completely, and I'm not spending the money for a room.  Hopefully find an Asheville fan who will let me park my car at their house, and then probably end up crashing in my car there for the early morning hours. Then wake up and drive to Knoxville! 

keeb333

Quote from: phg on March 26, 2009, 03:47:54 PM
Quote from: Short Round on March 26, 2009, 12:38:02 AM

right on short round, I'll be the idiot from Fargo ND, feeling very misplaced in the south, rollin' solo for this show.  I look forward to it bigtime!   :mrgreen:

as far as lodging for this show, I'm winging it completely, and I'm not spending the money for a room.  Hopefully find an Asheville fan who will let me park my car at their house, and then probably end up crashing in my car there for the early morning hours. Then wake up and drive to Knoxville! 

We'll be driving to back to Knoxville right after the show and may have room to give 1 a ride.

sophist

Quote from: mixmasterob on March 26, 2009, 09:16:23 AM
Quote from: Sophist on March 25, 2009, 03:32:16 PM
present.  got mine from a friend. 
hell ya.  see you there buddy.
DEF. I'll have to give you a call, I'm doing Asheville with a guy you might know.  I'm really stoked about this, and I got a Knoxville ticket today courtesy of August (mad props again).  So I am set for my Asheville -> Knoxville -> 'Roo run.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mixmasterob

Quote from: Sophist on March 26, 2009, 10:18:52 PM
Quote from: mixmasterob on March 26, 2009, 09:16:23 AM
Quote from: Sophist on March 25, 2009, 03:32:16 PM
present.  got mine from a friend. 
hell ya.  see you there buddy.
DEF. I'll have to give you a call, I'm doing Asheville with a guy you might know.  I'm really stoked about this, and I got a Knoxville ticket today courtesy of August (mad props again).  So I am set for my Asheville -> Knoxville -> 'Roo run.
who?

tonybeyondo

99.9% sure I'll be there, my ticket is on the way!  :banana:  So psyched for the hometown show!!  I still can't believe they're playing in Asheville!!!! 

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

fauxpaxfauxreal

Anyone else Raging the Days Inn around the corner from the Civic Center?

gah

These haven't been printed yet have they? My buddy and I have been working something on Craigslist, but the other guy just mentioned FedExing us these tickets as soon as we send him the confirmation number for the Western Union.....ohhh, hang on, just got this email from my buddy....check this link out, this was exactly who we were dealing with. Thank goodness:

http://asheville.craigslist.org/tix/1092701618.html

Be careful...the scumbags are coming out of the woodworks...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.