News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-08-05 Shoreline Amp. - Mountain View, CA - Roll Call

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 25, 2009, 12:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noodle

I grabbed some lawns. I was right on the pavilions, but kept getting errors. The Norm. :frustrated:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: noodle on March 29, 2009, 08:06:15 PM
I grabbed some lawns. I was right on the pavilions, but kept getting errors. The Norm. :frustrated:

Congrats!
Bring in the dude!

noodle

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 29, 2009, 08:07:58 PM
Quote from: noodle on March 29, 2009, 08:06:15 PM

Congrats!

:beers: Thanks. After they removed the reserved option it was the easiest time I've had getting tickets this year. Hit lawn and it went right through.

Short Round

Last tickets I needed. Got two today for me and Steph. I have never been to CA before...how far is Shoreline from SanFran? An hour?
No time for love Dr. Jones!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Short Round on March 29, 2009, 09:36:31 PM
Last tickets I needed. Got two today for me and Steph. I have never been to CA before...how far is Shoreline from SanFran? An hour?

Google says 36 Miles, 40 minutes
Bring in the dude!

cactusfan

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 29, 2009, 09:50:16 PM
Quote from: Short Round on March 29, 2009, 09:36:31 PM

Google says 36 Miles, 40 minutes

on a wednesday with traffic, count on an hour. that is, if you're trying to arrive at around 6. if you're aiming to hit the lot at more like 3 or 4, then 45 minutes is about right.

Caravan2001

Also depends if you are talking SF or the SF airport, which is south of the city and a solid 15-20 minutes closer to Mountain View than SF proper...Either way, 1/2 hour from the airport with no traffic and 45 minutes from downtown with typical traffic.  Even around later afternoon, SF traffic is nothing like Seattle or LA (or even Portland at this point  :|)

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

Quote from: jedifunk on March 25, 2009, 05:13:31 PM
count me in! +2 (wife and kid)

the boy is going to his first show!  :banana:  look out!

damn bro, i didnt think you were doing any shows this summer! so what is your total show count for the tour so far? i would love to meet up with you and the fam...after all the fun we used to have chatting on Xboxlive and everythign else over the last few years!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 30, 2009, 12:51:33 AM
wouldn't it be closer to fly into San Jose?

It's a toss up IMO.....SanJo might be a little closer....

Hicks

Quote from: caravan2001 on March 30, 2009, 01:11:10 AM

San Joser is closer and way less of a cluster f than SFO.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Quote from: caravan2001 on March 29, 2009, 11:34:17 PM
Also depends if you are talking SF or the SF airport, which is south of the city and a solid 15-20 minutes closer to Mountain View than SF proper...Either way, 1/2 hour from the airport with no traffic and 45 minutes from downtown with typical traffic.  Even around later afternoon, SF traffic is nothing like Seattle or LA (or even Portland at this point  :|)

You're kidding right?  Maybe in SF proper, but I've spent many an hour sitting on the 880 around Fremont.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

Quote from: Hicks on April 08, 2009, 01:53:32 PM
Quote from: caravan2001 on March 30, 2009, 01:11:10 AM

San Joser is closer and way less of a cluster f than SFO.

this was how we did it in 2000 and it was a breeze.  of course it was also around 10pm when we landed...

disco

Quote from: redrum on March 29, 2009, 07:46:53 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 29, 2009, 06:17:52 PM
Anyone else score tickets today on livenation?

people do that?

I was successful in grabbing Livenation for this one....just noticed they were going on sale so I grabbed a pair. 5 mins after a buddy calls telling me that he just got shut out from the on sale and was really bummed. I told him he should have let me know so I could have tried too  :roll:, after he bitches a bit more I tell him that I did grab tix and they were his if he wanted them, he was stoked to say the least :beers:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: