News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: August on August 24, 2018, 08:08:52 PM
Heard it was a BF RSD release now :/

That's what I feared. Well I guess I'll have to pay at least $20 or so over face on ebay or discogs then. My shop is so small he only ever get's one copy of the Phish stuff and there's a dude who get's there at 3-4 in the morning, 7-8 hours before the shop opens ever RSD and BFRSD.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 24, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

That's what I feared. Well I guess I'll have to pay at least $20 or so over face on ebay or discogs then. My shop is so small he only ever get's one copy of the Phish stuff and there's a dude who get's there at 3-4 in the morning, 7-8 hours before the shop opens ever RSD and BFRSD.

Sounds like a railrider.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 24, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Sounds like a railrider.

Yeah, but does he tarp, bro?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

Quote from: shoreline99 on August 25, 2018, 02:20:58 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 24, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Sounds like a railrider.

Yeah, but does he tarp, bro?

He's doesn't tarp, but I've seen him poncho.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gundo

I'll just say this here. I'm bitter as shit about Dicks happening.

mistercharlie

Quote from: EdBanky on August 26, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

Why? Did you wan them to cancel Dicks too?

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Gundo

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 26, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

Of course not. Just seeing people getting psyched for the shows makes this sting again. I'm excited to see how the shows are after this letdown

mistercharlie

Quote from: EdBanky on August 26, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 26, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

Of course not. Just seeing people getting psyched for the shows makes this sting again. I'm excited to see how the shows are after this letdown

Yeah, that's gotta hurt. I guess I can equate that to when Jerry passed away. The sting of us only doing the first night of Soldier Field that year has never left me. I was at the Penultimate show, but no the last one.

mattstick

Were there refunds for Curveball webcasts?

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on September 13, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

Were there refunds for Curveball webcasts?

No idea.. There should have been or credits or whatever.

mattstick

Looks like I got a $60 refund on my AMEX from Livephish.com that I shamefully didn't even notice.

sunrisevt

FWIW I got 2+ emails about the consolation webcast of the Dicks shows, with a good code, and my refund for Curve hit my bank acct maybe 2 weeks ago. Also got paid for the shift I pulled thru Work Exchange Team. No complaints, other than the obvious.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 13, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
FWIW I got 2+ emails about the consolation webcast of the Dicks shows, with a good code, and my refund for Curve hit my bank acct maybe 2 weeks ago. Also got paid for the shift I pulled thru Work Exchange Team. No complaints, other than the obvious.

Glad you got paid for the work you did. I was thinking that you guys might have been screwed.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 13, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on September 13, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

Glad you got paid for the work you did. I was thinking that you guys might have been screwed.

No screwballs, just curveballs bud.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.