News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Love interesting stuff like this:

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

gah

^^^ Def cool. Dolphins are such smart animals, and definitely playful.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

runawayjimbo

Did you ever go to the Westminster Dog Show? Did you ever go to the Westminster Dog Show...on acid?!

http://www.vice.com/read/the-westminster-dog-show-on-acid

Chocked full of gems like this:

As everyone knows, when you're tripping there are good-vibe-givers and bad-vibe-givers. This person dressed up as a dog sent Brayden his first wave of anxiety. He kept saying, "I really don't like that dog," and, "I can see through its nose that there's a mean Asian lady in there."

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

barnesy305

Quote from: runawayjimbo on February 15, 2012, 04:46:10 PM
Did you ever go to the Westminster Dog Show? Did you ever go to the Westminster Dog Show...on acid?!

As everyone knows, when you're tripping there are good-vibe-givers and bad-vibe-givers. This person dressed up as a dog sent Brayden his first wave of anxiety. He kept saying, "I really don't like that dog," and, "I can see through its nose that there's a mean Asian lady in there."

I can't believe I'm going to admit this but, I watch that shit every year.  I can't wait for the video.

Tomapella

Quote from: barnesy305 on February 15, 2012, 08:59:57 PM

As everyone knows, when you're tripping there are good-vibe-givers and bad-vibe-givers. This person dressed up as a dog sent Brayden his first wave of anxiety. He kept saying, "I really don't like that dog," and, "I can see through its nose that there's a mean Asian lady in there."[/img]

I can't believe I'm going to admit this but, I watch that shit every year.  I can't wait for the video.

This one cracked me up.

runawayjimbo

That and the ensuing picture of the ceiling had me howling.

Quote from: barnesy305 on February 15, 2012, 08:59:57 PM

You are a true Renaissance Man, barnesy.   :beers:

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

gah

hot chicks as waitresses dressed up as nurses serving me bacon burgers and lard fries, then wheelchair me out of the building?? yes please.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on February 23, 2012, 05:32:10 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 23, 2012, 05:30:06 PM
Quote from: Hicks on February 23, 2012, 05:27:52 PM
http://www.clonedinchina.com/2012/02/iphone-gas-oven-found-in-china.html

z0mg.  in line!!!

So much better than the Microsoft gas oven.

i hear iphonegasstove 2.0 is going to to be 1/10 of an inch slimmer and should be out about a week after these hit the shelves.
then, the iphonegasstove 3.0 is going to be 3/4 of an inch bigger, will loose the capability to cook, and be rebranded the ipadplatewarmer.

runawayjimbo

MAYBE THE DINGO ATE YOUR BABY!!!!!!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jrGWbhJomHVogwIQum-f4qaerXEA?docId=CNG.df3377709051ae488e84b59d275ad85a.801

Dingo 'likely took Australian child' at Ayers Rock

SYDNEY — The infamous case of baby Azaria Chamberlain who vanished in the Australian desert some 30 years ago could be near closure, her mother said Friday, as a new inquest heard a dingo likely took the infant.

Azaria disappeared from a tent in the desert near Uluru, or Ayers Rock, in 1980, in a case which gripped the world and sparked decades of debate in Australia over whether her mother Lindy was responsible for the baby's death.

The case has been the subject of three previous inquests and a trial which saw Lindy Chamberlain jailed, but evidence to the fourth inquest suggests that attacks by dingoes on humans are frequent and sometimes fatal.

"It gives me hope that this time that Australians will finally be warned and realise that dingoes are a dangerous animal," Azaria's mother told journalists outside the court.

"And I also hope that this will give a final finding which closes the inquest into my daughter's death which so far has been standing open and unfinished."

Nine-week-old Azaria was on a camping holiday near Uluru in central Australia in August 1980 when she went missing. Her body was never found.

Her mother insisted a dingo had snatched the baby, but her version of events was widely doubted by the Australian public.

Chamberlain was eventually convicted of murder by a jury who believed she killed the child in her car and then disposed of the body.

She spent three years in jail, during which time she gave birth to another daughter. She was later acquitted by a Royal Commission and a third inquest, in 1995, left an open finding on the death.

Since remarried, Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton -- as she is now known -- and her ex-husband Michael Chamberlain sat through Friday's hearing which they hope will see Azaria's death certificate changed to say she was killed by a dingo.

Michael Chamberlain told the court in an emotional address that people needed to be aware of the dangers of the dingoes.

"Since the loss of Azaria I have had an abiding fear and paranoia about safety around dingoes," he said, Australian Associated Press reported.

"They send a shudder up my spine. It is a hell I have to endure."

Coroner Elizabeth Morris will hand down her findings at a later date but the court was told that authorities regarded dingoes as responsible for many attacks in the years since Azaria's disappearance.

Anna Lade, a former police officer who has investigated the case for the court, said that dingoes had been responsible for many attacks causing injuries, including three deaths.

Asked whether the figure of 239 attacks causing injury to people between 1990 and 2011 was correct, Lade replied: "I am prepared to accept that."

Stuart Tipple, a lawyer who has long represented the Chamberlains, said the case still held "so many unanswered questions".

"You are never going to have a body, you are never going to be able to have a post-mortem but looking back now I have to agree that it was a dingo," he told ABC radio.

"I think the evidence now is such that it compels one to make that finding."

PIE-GUY

Shomer fucking shabbos!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/sports/jewish-schools-team-refusing-to-play-during-sabbath-loses-trip-to-state-semifinals.html

The Beren Academy players observe the Sabbath and do not play from sundown on Fridays to sundown on Saturdays. Their semifinal game is scheduled for 9 p.m. Friday.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul