News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-10-16 - The Knick - Albany, NY

Started by anthrax, October 16, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Today I learned that  :sbw: considers Halleys a pissbreak song.   :shakehead:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

You gotta understand how many times we've seen those lyrics sung...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

anthrax

fyp

Quote from: sunrisevt on October 17, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
You gotta understand how many times we've seen those lyrics sung... badly we wanted to meet in the bathroom.

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on October 17, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
fyp

You gotta understand how many times we've seen those lyrics sung... badly we wanted to meet in the bathroom.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: anthrax on October 17, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
fyp

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

I also pissed during tube. Traditional bathroom break songs=long lines. Vets know it's best to piss during the lyrics of fan favorites
Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

Quote from: birdman on October 18, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
I also pissed during tube. Traditional bathroom break songs=long lines. Vets know it's best to piss during the lyrics of fan favorites

Agreed, timing is key and the bottom line is you just need to make it back for the jam.  But I never leave during Comet or Tube.  But I always leave during Gin, Stash, sometimes Reba and Divided Sky.  YEM for sure.

WhatstheUse?

Yeah, every song is a piss song if you really gotta pee.
Bring in the dude!

pcr3

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 18, 2018, 05:57:53 PM
Quote from: birdman on October 18, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Agreed, timing is key and the bottom line is you just need to make it back for the jam.  But I never leave during Comet or Tube.  But I always leave during Gin, Stash, sometimes Reba and Divided Sky.  YEM for sure.

I took a piss and grabbed beers and waters for the crew during the beginning of the Gin second night. Missed about 4 minutes. Did the same this night at the beginning of Walls
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

AND WE LOVED YOU FOR IT YOU MAGNIFICENT SONOFABITCH
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Pissing twice before mid-set = might wanna get your prostate checked.

Just sayin. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Quote from: Hicks on October 19, 2018, 01:39:51 AM

Just sayin.
Have you watched me drink?
Paug FTMFW!

kellerb

Quote from: birdman on October 19, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
Quote from: Hicks on October 19, 2018, 01:39:51 AM

Just sayin.
Have you watched me drink?

Sounds intoxicating

cactusfan

I'm loving this 20 Years Later.
I want the whole Halloween show to be this dark and evil.

Gundo

This 20 Years Later is so good and scary. No more blissful rock peaks. I want piss-full pants!