News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016-12-31 Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Started by anthrax, December 31, 2016, 09:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

:phish: :phish: :phish:
12-31-16
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

Set I:  Don't Bogart That Joint, Your Pet Cat, Kill Devil Falls, Back on the Train, My Soul, Lawn Boy, Divided Sky, Ya Mar, Character Zero, Walls of the Cave

Set II:  2001, Carini>Twist>Piper>Ass Handed>Piper, Sand*, Slave, More

Set III:  Petrichor, Auld Lang Syne, Suzy Greenberg, No Men in No Man's Land, Breath and Burning, Tide Turns, 555, Ocelot, First Tube

Encore:  Loving Cup

*Trey on Marimba, Mike on keys

anthrax

i will by no means be updating this song by song, but it needed to happen.

there are umbrellas on the ceiling of MSG above the stage.  there are risers behind the stage.  there is about 10-20 feet of extra stage between the band and the front of the audience.  and a majority of the balloons may or may not be purple.  also, some of the things (balloons?) hung on the ceiling are covered with a blue material so you can't see what is in them.

Bobafett

I hope it's dildos or xanax!

Happy New Years y'all!   :beers:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mbw

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Just tryin too hard for something that isnt there....damn...this is painful to watch....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

ytowndan

I thought there were some decent moments.  The rock peakage in Sand was nice.

They're going to have to pull out something insane to top last night, though.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

pcr3

I dug More in that spot. Hope all the paugers are raging.  :beers:

So glad I caught last night.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw

Quote from: ytowndan on December 31, 2016, 11:07:43 PM
I thought there were some decent moments.  The rock peakage in Sand was nice.

Yeah, that was sick.

anthrax

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

pcr3

I kinda enjoyed the Ass-Handed breaking up the standard T>P combo
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Gundo

I don't know anything, but that might have been the laziest slave I've ever heard

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

nab

Not gonna lie, the dogs and umbrellas were pretty cool.