News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

come on guys!!!

Started by newleaf, March 11, 2009, 11:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newleaf

stop giving me negative karma... i am all about the love... is there anything i can do... with my... bi polar ass... to make me ... not take this... - bullshit so hard? :?
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

Phunkaddict

you realize that you are basically asking for smites with this thread.... I'll refrain, but others won't.  :samurai:
And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

newleaf

yes... yes i do... and THANK YOU for your kindness! ; )
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

nab

Its really in your best interest not to worry about it.  You come on a little strong, so you need to expect some kickback. 

FWIW, I've claimed every smite I've handed out, so if one comes from me, you'll know why.

jephrey

Take pride in your smites.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Ri©h

Quote from: jephrey on March 12, 2009, 12:33:56 AM
Take pride in your smites.

Lord knows I do.   :-D  Most of them have come from August anyhow so I really don't care.

Honestly though, smites mean jack shit.  Someone gets mad at you or disagrees with what you do, say, make or think and they smite you.  Big f'ing deal.  You have to have the good with the evil.  Some folks around here have zero smites. But they're just good folks and nobody disagrees with them.  Others, like myself, like to stir the pot a little or get pissed off and go a little apeshit and get a smite or two.  Big deal.

Don't take this place so seriously and you won't even notice it after a while.  Watch...  I have 90 smites. After a few people read what I've typed here I guarantee you I'll get a couple more.  Or even a few more.  But I simply don't care because they mean nothing to me.

Illegitimis non carborundum ...don't let the bastards grind you down!

You'll be fine.  +k  8-)

Ri©h

See what I mean.  I was at 90 when I typed that now I'm at 92.   :-D :lol:  :lol:

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

When it comes to getting smited, Rich = the new fauxpaxfauxreal
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Mr Minor

Quote from: antelope19 on March 12, 2009, 09:19:32 AM
When it comes to getting smited, Rich = the new fauxpaxfauxreal

:lol:

Quote from: 97phunkaddict on March 11, 2009, 11:35:55 PM
you realize that you are basically asking for smites with this thread.... I'll refrain, but others won't.  :samurai:

Quote from: nab on March 11, 2009, 11:44:16 PM
Its really in your best interest not to worry about it.  You come on a little strong, so you need to expect some kickback. 

FWIW, I've claimed every smite I've handed out, so if one comes from me, you'll know why.

newleaf

~ang

Buffalo Budd

I tossed you an applaud Rich, we'll try to balance that karma out.
:beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

nab

Now I'm confused, do I give Rich a K+ when I think he's being funny, or give him a -k since he likes the pain. :-D

PhishPhan

Quote from: nab on March 12, 2009, 12:41:07 PM
Now I'm confused, do I give Rich a K+ when I think he's being funny, or give him a -k since he likes the pain. :-D

Smite, than applaud. It will take one from negative and add to positive :D

Ri©h

Quote from: Phishy69 on March 12, 2009, 12:38:55 PM
I tossed you an applaud Rich, we'll try to balance that karma out.
:beers:

Right back at ya.  :wink: