News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7-22-2017 MSG, New York, NY

Started by anthrax, July 22, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 22, 2017, 11:22:02 PM
Is it just me or does there seem to be a ton of repeats so far in the BD?

It's just you.

mattstick

Man, Doesn't get much headier than a Peaches > Cities encore.

Undermind

Quotecabdriver  10s11 seconds ago
More
85th Peaches en Regalia. 2nd this tour. 2nd time an encore. Last time 3-1-89 Gallagher's, Waitsfield, VT.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on July 22, 2017, 11:20:08 PM
I guess no peach donut day.

I thought the same thing about no Mango Donut day during last nights encore. Maybe the Encore flavors are being presented in reverse order.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mbw on July 22, 2017, 11:23:03 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 22, 2017, 11:22:02 PM
Is it just me or does there seem to be a ton of repeats so far in the BD?

It's just you.

I meant from the first 5.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Tomapella on July 22, 2017, 10:26:14 PM
You called it, Charlie :-D

Makes me so damned happy to hear them play it. I was picturing Page singing it though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.