News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

College Football 2013

Started by VDB, August 29, 2013, 12:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Hey, aren't you an Ole Miss fan?
Is this still Wombat?

runawayjimbo

I'm not sure if it topped Texas-USC, but that was an amazing finish.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

I was rooting for them but there was no question that Auburn used up their allotment of miracle finishes for the year prior to this game.

antelope19

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on January 07, 2014, 08:09:26 AM
Hey, aren't you an Ole Miss fan?
I cheer for them because my wife is an alum, but I'm an ACC guy through and through.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

Growing up in Maryland, I used to be too, but that was more due to geographic and familial association.
Is this still Wombat?

VDB

I enjoyed this article from Deadspin's Drew Magary. Evidently he played college football, and it didn't really go so well.
Is this still Wombat?

zimbra

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 06, 2014, 04:28:25 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on January 06, 2014, 04:20:22 PM
Quote from: zimbra on January 06, 2014, 01:17:00 PM
No way... Soon to be 4th generation alumni.  If you're referring to posts criticizing them, then yes I do criticize.  I expect nothing but top 5 program quality of them.

Which reminds me, so sorry for your victory the other night. I mean, the Sugar Bowl? Pfft. Who gives a shit, amiright?

Amateur shit.
I was talking down on our program, yes.  Do I take any of it back?  No.  Why?  Because it was all correct.

T-Knight plays the game of his career.  Mike coaches a defensive scheme like I've never seen before.  Hands off to the O-line too.  Boys played with heart, glad I was there.  Boomer Sooner. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

Quote from: zimbra on January 07, 2014, 10:17:49 PM
No way... Soon to be 4th generation alumni.  If you're referring to posts criticizing them, then yes I do criticize.  I expect nothing but top 5 program quality of them.

Which reminds me, so sorry for your victory the other night. I mean, the Sugar Bowl? Pfft. Who gives a shit, amiright?

Amateur shit.
I was talking down on our program, yes.  Do I take any of it back?  No.  Why?  Because it was all correct.

T-Knight plays the game of his career.  Mike coaches a defensive scheme like I've never seen before.  Hands off to the O-line too.  Boys played with heart, glad I was there.  Boomer Sooner.

You should move to L.A. and start going to Laker games, you'd fit right in.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

zimbra

Quote from: Hicks on January 07, 2014, 10:27:18 PM
Quote from: zimbra on January 07, 2014, 10:17:49 PM

Amateur shit.

You should move to L.A. and start going to Laker games, you'd fit right in.

Gross.  I'll stay in the NW division forever. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio