News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2019

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 22, 2019, 09:22:44 PM

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 22, 2019, 08:17:25 PM
Well hot damn. Looks like I scored Dicks floors. All I put in for - first lottery score in maybe 5 years! :rawk:

Quote from: Hicks on January 22, 2019, 09:16:12 PM
Dicksless over here

This may be someone you should consider taking.

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Looks like got nothing and going to be in a meetinag during dicks on sale :(

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

mattstick

I got a shitty overpriced sec 405 for Toronto y'all

Why do I Phish lotto?

jasonsobel

I got Turf A7 for Fenway night 1 for mail order.  Nothing for night 2.  I'll probably be at SPAC as well.
sing me back home before I die

mistercharlie

Quote from: mattstick on January 23, 2019, 07:29:21 PM

I got a shitty overpriced sec 405 for Toronto y'all

Why do I Phish lotto?

Because if you win you have a cooler looking ticket and if you lose you just have an overpriced cooler looking ticket.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

Struck out this lotto. To the on-sale with the great unwashed. Also did anyone see the "Ticketmaster verified fan" on-sale? For the couple shows I checked they have the same on-sale time as regular people.... So tell me again why they want us to sign up?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

Verified fan is suppose to be an allotment of better seats

Caravan2001

And of course everyone who signed up is on the waiting list to be added because they couldn't handle the influx lol.  What a joke.

zimbra

So the crew is planning on doing MPP for the first time as the SPAC>Fenway run doesn't work due to prior obligations. Where should we stay?  Looks like Baltimore is 20-30 minute cab away but have absolutely no experience in the tri-city area as an adult.

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 24, 2019, 09:20:30 PM
And of course everyone who signed up is on the waiting list to be added because they couldn't handle the influx lol.  What a joke.

So I did a similar process for Rolling Stones a month or two ago and had great success. I received my verified fan code a few hours ago.  I think it was based on Ticketmaster spend or something because all my friends who have bought tickets through TM recently got codes but those with new TM accounts did not.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Buffalo Budd

So when I aim for lawns on Saturday, the "Ticketmaster verified fan" is worth a mound of shit.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.