News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

What has been the best year of 3.0 thus far?

Started by Undermind, January 06, 2012, 11:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Undermind on May 12, 2015, 04:31:37 PM
Quote from: susep on May 12, 2015, 01:38:53 PM
bump.  trolling at work. 

I would say 2013 w/ 2014 in 2nd place so far in 3.0.  Fall 2013 still stands as the best 3.0 tour imo.
I agree with Fall 2013 being the best tour, Summer 2012 close behind.

I too agree with Fall '13 being the best.

Summer '14 and Summer '12 would be my other favorites. And a special nod to Vegas!
Bring in the dude!

zimbra

Quote from: Undermind on May 12, 2015, 04:31:37 PM
Quote from: susep on May 12, 2015, 01:38:53 PM
bump.  trolling at work. 

I would say 2013 w/ 2014 in 2nd place so far in 3.0.  Fall 2013 still stands as the best 3.0 tour imo.
I agree with Fall 2013 being the best tour, Summer 2012 close behind.

I agree with this.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

Pie knows what's up. The best show ever is the one you're at. If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

GBL

Also, last new years run was best of 3.0
If this is love, I'm never going home..

gah

I'm in agreement with pg and sunrise, it hasn't happened yet.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: gah on May 14, 2015, 12:18:28 PM
I'm in agreement with pg and sunrise, it hasn't happened yet.

I'm in full support of this argument.   They seem to have found their niche in '13/'14.

It's not the 'turn on a dime -- machine gun Trey" we saw in the early nineties.... it's not the "groovey, laid back, patient, Trey" we saw in the later 90's... and it's definitely not (thankfully) the doped out, meandering, wanking Trey of 2.0.

It's Trey retreating to his roots. Rock and Roll music -- Where it all started and where it all leads back to. I > IV > V chords and I > b7 > IV jams.

Literally, the foundation of Western music. I can't blame the guy. Bach and Beethoven relied on it -- Why shouldn't Trey  :rawk:

Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

...the year i finally make my triumphant return to the lot! (i hope they last that long!)  :rawk:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

GBL

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 17, 2015, 12:34:18 PM
...the year i finally make my triumphant return to the lot! (i hope they last that long!)  :rawk:

Make it happen..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on May 17, 2015, 10:29:40 PM

Make it happen..
...make my spine happen, lol.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gah

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 18, 2015, 07:53:52 PM
Quote from: GBL on May 17, 2015, 10:29:40 PM

Make it happen..
...make my spine happen, lol.

spines are over-rated.

gah

But just to throw your spine out of whack, I do agree with what was stated earlier as fall '13 being a great tour. Reminded me of this montage:

This afternoons grooves, thank you puh-hish.  :music: