News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phall Tour 2019

Started by PIE-GUY, August 13, 2019, 02:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: pcr3 on August 14, 2019, 01:26:22 AM
I'm close enough to Providence that I'll probably drive home both nights. I also seem to have reserved a room at the same hotel as  :sbw: right by Nassau. I have not broken the news to my wife yet. This is an appropriate time for thoughts and prayers...

I'm definitely in for Nassau, and put in the lottery for the 'burgh as I have a daughter at Pitt this fall. I could be convinced for the Saturday ProVegas show though...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

PIE-GUY

The CID packages add up to $200 per night or $266 per night for the hotels... I got a hotel for $134 per night. I mean, it's not a horrible deal... and it would be worth it if you were guaranteed floors, but this venue is 100% GA. Seems not 100% worth it. Of course, it may turn into a really hard ticket to score then the CID package looks like it was a great deal. I don't know. I'll be in a meeting tomorrow when they go onsale.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 15, 2019, 01:39:05 AM
The CID packages add up to $200 per night or $266 per night for the hotels... I got a hotel for $134 per night. I mean, it's not a horrible deal... and it would be worth it if you were guaranteed floors, but this venue is 100% GA. Seems not 100% worth it. Of course, it may turn into a really hard ticket to score then the CID package looks like it was a great deal. I don't know. I'll be in a meeting tomorrow when they go onsale.

The rooms are suites though with two separate areas, so easy to accommodate two dudes. You add in the airport and show shuttles (and the water bottles!!!!) and it seems like a pretty good deal to me.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Did anybody go for the CID package for Chucktown? Looks like they're all sold out already.

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 15, 2019, 12:44:17 PM
Did anybody go for the CID package for Chucktown? Looks like they're all sold out already.

Sounds like it was a shitshow with the site crashing etc. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Got PTBM 2 x Fri and Sat - no Sunday.

Bobafett

I got 2 for Sunday.   Need 1 for Friday and Saturday
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

no email here yet prob rejection

mehead

Got only Saturday for Chucktown.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

WhatstheUse?

Woah. I got all 7 tickets.  :banana:
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

i can't believe emails are going out already!  i didn't expect to hear anything until tomorrow night.

no news here.  i gotta bad feeling about this.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 20, 2019, 04:45:14 PM
Woah. I got all 7 tickets.  :banana:

Congrats... That's gotta feel nice! Knowing you have a ticket for every night of the 'tour'!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.