News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

US Open

Started by Buffalo Budd, September 11, 2010, 05:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Don't see too much talk about tennis here on the boards ('cept for Guy Forget) but Federer and Djokovic have just started the 5th set and it has been an incredible match.

If Federer wins, it will be the 1st time in the history of the sport that the number 1 and 2 ranked players have met in the final of every grand slam.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

I didn't get to catch much of the Open this year at all. I was all jazzed for the men's final until, of course, it got rained out and rescheduled for a time when I couldn't watch.
Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

The mens final didn't end up finishing until nearly the end of the first monday night football game.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

The final was pretty good as well, Nadal is a machine and now has the grand slam of tennis.  But I wish it had been Nadal/Federer matchup in the final.
That said, Djokovic has been playing incredible tennis lately.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

The federer djokavic semi was intense for sure.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul