News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/01 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Hicks, July 01, 2012, 08:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

This SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY. . . 

07/01/12 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI

Set 1:  Soul Shakedown Party, Lonesome Cowboy Bill, Vultures, Gotta Jibboo, Dirt, A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing, Access Me, Meat, Frankenstein*, Fee, Maze, The Squirming Coil

Set 2:  Crosseyed and Painless> No Quarter> Light> Ghost-> Back on the Train> Farmhouse, 46 Days, Heavy Things, Joy, Julius

Encore: Meatstick

*band swayed back and forth during Fish's drum solo

Streams:

http://mobilefunspot.com/streams.html

http://twitcasting.tv/yasunobuarakawa
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

McGrupp

Thanks for getting this started, Hicks. Gonna be another quiet LST? I'm ready to party.

Alumni opener.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

Thanks Hicks!

Apparently, Fareed Haque, the guy from Garaj Mahal is going to make an appearance tonight.  That should be cool.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

gah

Quote from: Hicks on July 01, 2012, 08:47:39 PM
8PM CST is show time I think.

i just meant the lst. I'd never started one and certainly didn't want to tonight, cause I'm exhausted and likely won't make it an hour.

thanks for doing it tho! +k

mistercharlie

Quote from: Undermind on July 01, 2012, 08:50:54 PM
Thanks Hicks!

Apparently, Fareed Haque, the guy from Garaj Mahal is going to make an appearance tonight.  That should be cool.
That would be awesome!

I'm gonna say a The Connection opener.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Igbo

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Undermind

Undermind

Hicks

Undermind

gah

Quote from: Undermind on July 01, 2012, 09:03:32 PM
Quote from: Hicks on July 01, 2012, 09:01:43 PM
Soul Shakedown Party

:smoke: em if you got em.
already did!  :-D

fahk. I've been wanting to get to a show that they open with that forever!  :x