News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Anything cromulent that embiggens you! anything Simpsons thread

Started by justjezmund, January 07, 2010, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

I'm already on my third episode tonight. It's like college all over again. I haven't watched the Simpsons is years.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

No cable at our house but we have the first 9 seasons on DVD and a couple days ago, the kids started going through them again.

PIE-GUY

Pretty sure I watched six straight last night. set it to FXX and paused the DVR so they just built up and I wouldn't have any commercials. Perfect.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

khalpin

Quote from: PG on August 22, 2014, 12:28:57 PM
Pretty sure I watched six straight last night. set it to FXX and paused the DVR so they just built up and I wouldn't have any commercials. Perfect.
Good idea. 

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

cactusfan

justjezmund

Okay so finally got a login for fx now and holy crap having every simpsons episode is prob the best thing to happen to me. Oh besides my kids. 
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VDB

It's pretty awesome, ain't it.

Although I'm a little puzzled by the "most popular episodes" selections that you get on the home screen. They are all from recent seasons. What's up with that?
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

sunrisevt

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 02, 2015, 09:51:48 PM
It's pretty awesome, ain't it.

Although I'm a little puzzled by the "most popular episodes" selections that you get on the home screen. They are all from recent seasons. What's up with that?

Pretty sure they call that "marketing."
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.