News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Three classically trained guys and a blues dude (on Hammond) turned a meh Metallica song into something interesting.

Moar here:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

New Chris Robinson Brotherhood single.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Caravan2001

Quote from: mopper_smurf on February 19, 2019, 07:51:55 AM

Three classically trained guys and a blues dude (on Hammond) turned a meh Metallica song into something interesting.

Moar here:

That's pretty sweet!

PIE-GUY

:rawk:

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Drop everything and watch this great pro-shot show.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Keeping this thread alive, one video at the time.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

Saying goodbye to the legend, John Starling, today.

mopper_smurf

Back in high school there were those boring parties at which each kid was allowed to pick one song. I picked Supper's Ready, which pretty much cleared the room within minutes. Good times.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Because you need a bit of King Crimson in your day.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Audience sucks at audience participation, but it gets better after awhile.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Gundo

It's been a minute since I listened to Tame Impala, but I just threw this on as it was recommended to me on YouTube. Holy smokes their show has gotten so good! They've really done a good job making the Currents material go really well with the albums before it. I'd like to go see them again, but they're so popular right now.

rowjimmy

Purling Hiss with Kurt Vile - Walkin' With Jesus (Spacemen 3 cover)

(From last night 2019-07-11)