News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

I think the Ang Lee Hulk movie was the best of all the comic book superhero films.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 08, 2007, 09:24:35 PM
I think the Ang Lee Hulk movie was the best of all the comic book superhero films.

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on November 08, 2007, 09:18:13 PM
Spiderman 3, reeeeaally cheeseball, which is a bummer because I liked the second one better than the first.
I'm totally with you on this

and this:
Quote from: Hicks on November 08, 2007, 09:37:23 PM

mattstick

sunrisevt

Soooo... not a popular opinion?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Lets just say you'll have no trouble getting tickets if it get re-released in theaters.

Hicks

My top 5:

Superman II
Tim Burton's Batman
Spiderman 2
X-Men
Batman Begins
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on November 08, 2007, 10:13:07 PM
My top 5:

Superman II
Tim Burton's Batman
Spiderman 2
X-Men
Batman Begins
Mine is similar but the sequence is nearly reversed.

thechad

Now is that the original cut of Superman II or the new Richard Donner cut that was released last year.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

sunrisevt

Maybe I should have written this (but I'm pretty sure I agree with my original statement...)

I think the Ang Lee Hulk movie was the best of all the Marvelcomic book superhero films.

Hicks

Quote from: thechad on November 09, 2007, 03:41:39 AM
Now is that the original cut of Superman II or the new Richard Donner cut that was released last year.

Haven't seen it, but I love the original so I guess I should. . .

Hicks

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 12, 2007, 08:21:42 AM
Maybe I should have written this (but I'm pretty sure I agree with my original statement...)

I think the Ang Lee Hulk movie was the best of all the Marvelcomic book superhero films.

Your attempt at redeeming yourself has failed.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on November 08, 2007, 10:13:07 PM
My top 5:

Superman II
Tim Burton's Batman
Spiderman 2
X-Men
Batman Begins

You should really see the 1997 'Batman' with George Clooney. That is the best one by far.... :roll:

thechad

Quote from: Hicks on November 12, 2007, 04:38:36 PM
Quote from: thechad on November 09, 2007, 03:41:39 AM

Haven't seen it, but I love the original so I guess I should. . .

I only got it because I love the original release, you will not be disappointed.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

sunrisevt

Quote from: Hicks on November 12, 2007, 04:38:59 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on November 12, 2007, 08:21:42 AM

Your attempt at redeeming yourself has failed.
Clearly.
But for real, now. Come on--'Hulk'-ified DOGS?!? Who couldn't love that?