News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

antelope19

I forgot that I watched fast food nation for the first time the other night.  It was an eye-opener to say the least.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

metalzone58

antelope19

Quote from: metalzone58 on November 20, 2007, 04:05:18 PM
1408 TERRIBLE

:-D  I saw that recently as well.  I would agree with this review. It doesn't deserve more than one word. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on November 20, 2007, 04:10:04 PM
Quote from: metalzone58 on November 20, 2007, 04:05:18 PM
1408 TERRIBLE

:-D  I saw that recently as well.  I would agree with this review. It doesn't deserve more than one word. 

i saw it in the theatre.
i'm a cusack junkie...

it was kinda creepy. odd maybe more is the right word...

but he's done so much better....
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sunrisevt

Oh yeah... On topic:

"Borat," finally. Funny as hell, but I was glad it was so short.

"Death Proof"--the Tarantino half of the double feature from the last year. One word: lap-dance. Sheer hotness.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

antelope19

I watched "The Ex" last night.  Zack Braff, Jason Bateman.  It had its moments, but overall, not a winner.

August

Sometimes guaranteed sex comes at a price.
Ocean's 13 and The Notebook in the past week.  :| :roll:

:mrgreen:

sunrisevt

Ohhh, man... my sympathies. My wife read The Notebook for like 15 minutes, on the recommendation of a coworker. She said it was one of the most treacly, pathetic excuses for art she had ever experienced.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

August

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 21, 2007, 11:21:02 AM
Ohhh, man... my sympathies. My wife read The Notebook for like 15 minutes, on the recommendation of a coworker. She said it was one of the most treacly, pathetic excuses for art she had ever experienced.

The weird thing is that I actually used the word treacly last night for the first time in years.
a

sunrisevt

:-D perfect occasion for it...

Igbo

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 20, 2007, 04:12:23 PM
"Death Proof"--the Tarantino half of the double feature from the last year. One word: lap-dance. Sheer hotness.

Of the 2 parts, is DeathProof the one to watch? Blockbuster has each film as seperate rentals.

I watched 300 on Saturday for the 1st time. Great fight scenes

sunrisevt

Quote from: Igbo on November 21, 2007, 11:26:48 AM
Of the 2 parts, is DeathProof the one to watch? Blockbuster has each film as seperate rentals.

I didn't see the other part, for that reason. But "Death Proof" is characterized by pure feminine hotness, and some bad-ass style.

Igbo

Who doesnt like pure feminine hot-ness

sunrisevt