News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

cactusfan

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 21, 2008, 12:27:06 PM
I despise Joachin Phoenix's "acting".

he's got the keanu and wynona thing-- great at playing a stupid and/or surly teenager (see: To Die For), really awful at doing anything else.

sunrisevt

On M. Night Syamalanading-dong...

6th Sense was the only one that worked at all for me, and knowing the gimmick ahead of time dimmed the experience considerably. I saw "Signs" in the theater, and it had to be one of the dumbest, most muddled pieces of crap ever. Like rj said--
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 21, 2008, 11:56:37 AM
Dreck.
Pure dreck.
It amazes me that a studio would keep paying the bills as dailies came in. How long does it have to rain  shit before someone notices the smell?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Caravan2001

my friend just finished working on the new M. Night flic......every Friday they give away a free trip to someone on the crew and my friend won a two week trip to Italy....pretty dope, even though M Night's movies blow....and his wife is hot....

willsteele

Rocky Balboa.

I sincerely hope that the new Rambo is better than this.  Absolutely horrible.  I really wanted it to be good too.  Not even close.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

rowjimmy

Quote from: willsteele on January 22, 2008, 09:43:12 AM
Rocky Balboa.

I sincerely hope that the new Rambo is better than this.  Absolutely horrible.  I really wanted it to be good too.  Not even close.

You really thought they'd be able to make something of that?

really?

willsteele

No.  Wishful thinking is all.  I didn't want it to be as bad as Rocky 5 (which I do not count as part of the series because it was so bad).  It was worse.  Much worse.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

cactusfan

Let's Get Lost

an '80s documentary on jazz great Chet Baker. in b&w. beautifully shot. very cool doc, so unlike today's typical vh1 style music docs. lots of old footage, old recordings, and current interviews with chet and others (all made a year before he died). it was a new print at a theater... apparently it's not on dvd. so although i recommend it highly, not sure how anyone's going to see it. maybe it's floating around on vhs out there...

Wolfmansbrother

alcoholandcoffeebeans

wolfman...

have you seen "my name is bruce" yet?

i think i wanna see this...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sunrisevt

That looks farkin' AWESOME.  :beers: And another one for Ledger...  :cry: ...  :beers:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

cactusfan

heh. my name is bruce. okay. i'll see that.

you have all seen Bubba Ho-Tep, i hope? bruce gives his greatest performance outside of an Evil Dead movie as old Elvis, stuck in an old folks home, doing battle with an ancient, egyptian evil. it's a great movie. go see it.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: cactusfan on January 22, 2008, 06:48:33 PM
heh. my name is bruce. okay. i'll see that.

you have all seen Bubba Ho-Tep, i hope? bruce gives his greatest performance outside of an Evil Dead movie as old Elvis, stuck in an old folks home, doing battle with an ancient, egyptian evil. it's a great movie. go see it.

yes.
yes.
and yes.
i loved that movie.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 22, 2008, 05:34:06 PM
wolfman...

have you seen "my name is bruce" yet?

i think i wanna see this...

When does this come out?
It looks great!

VA $l!m

i'm watching the 1st Fantastic Four movie right now and it is absolutely horrible.
people said the second one was worse than this one... i can't imagine!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-