News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

Idiocracy....meh, worth a rental.  Had some funny parts but not to many.  The chick from SNL is pretty hot and it might be worth it just to look at here for 81min.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

Quote from: thechad on February 10, 2008, 02:14:47 AM
Idiocracy....meh, worth a rental.  Had some funny parts but not to many.  The chick from SNL is pretty hot and it might be worth it just to look at here for 81min.
Maya Rudolph?
really?

sunrisevt

"The Slaughter Rule" on IFC Friday night. Ryan Gosling, David Morse, a bunch of unknowns. Sad but beautiful film takes place in windswept Montana, mostly about six-man amateur footbal. Really well done.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i freakin' love IFC.

always somethign interesting on.

i was wondering if that movie was anygood... i saw that it was coming on.
have to catch that next time :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sunrisevt

It was--sad but so very good.

IFC just got added our satellite package--great surprise. Never seen "The Whitest Kids U KNow," but there was an ad for them right before the movie: "Now's a great time to mix yourself up a martini, put on your best black turtleneck, and watch a movie on IFC.... you pretentious asshole."  :lol:

But seriously, dude, when do you sleep?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: sunrisevt on February 10, 2008, 08:57:18 AM

what is sleep?

never heard of it!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

redrum

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on February 10, 2008, 09:00:17 AM
Quote from: sunrisevt on February 10, 2008, 08:57:18 AM

what is sleep?

never heard of it!

wo. it just freaked me out that this is the first post i read, when i'm still up. 

its 9:08am!  :|

must. get . sleep!

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sunrisevt

I haven't been up past midnight in maybe 6 months... and true to my screen name, I see the sun rise pretty much every day.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: sunrisevt on February 10, 2008, 09:25:30 AM
I haven't been up past midnight in maybe 6 months... and true to my screen name, I see the sun rise pretty much every day.

i see sunrises and sunsets :)

i'll sleep when i'm dead...

WillBreathes

Natasha Henstridge has never looked finer....

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

Caravan2001

3:10 to Yuma

A pretty decent western, if that's what you're in the mood for.  I'm usually not, but this was pretty good....

cactusfan

The King of Kong

documentary about the two guys vying to get the highest score on Donkey Kong.
pretty amazing. all of the characters in the movie are seriously... characters.
very funny and lots of great drama you can't believe is actually happening.

thechad

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 10, 2008, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: thechad on February 10, 2008, 02:14:47 AM
Maya Rudolph?
really?

really.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

Juno.
Believe the hype. Cool movie.

redrum

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 13, 2008, 03:07:25 PM
Juno.
Believe the hype. Cool movie.

agreed.
nice emphasis on the music too.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.