News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

Total Recall, forgot how AWESOME a movie it is.  Love a good Phil Dick movie.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Bobafett on May 18, 2007, 02:01:06 PM
hows that ATHF?  loved the show for the first 3 seasons, then kinda burned myself out thanks to a gigantic bizong and the DVDs?!  Can only imagine the movie is Uber-ADD driven...

wasn't as good as i had hoped... i expected to laugh more...

last movie....

28 weeks later.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 23, 2007, 07:54:15 AM
And how was THAT?

i couldn't breathe the first 10 minutes.
and then the zombies come.

i liked it. A LOT.

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

metalzone58

Rocky V probably the worst of the rocky series

rowjimmy

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 23, 2007, 07:57:39 AM
i couldn't breathe the first 10 minutes.
and then the zombies come.

i liked it. A LOT.

Awesome.

metalzone58

jedifunk

v for vendetta.... pretty darn good movie... and natalie is HOT!

favorite part?  when they snuck in the part about how it was all the US's fault with all of our wars... that was classic.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

alcoholandcoffeebeans

rowjimmy

Quote from: jedifunk on May 23, 2007, 08:27:16 AM
v for vendetta.... pretty darn good movie... and natalie is HOT!

favorite part?  when they snuck in the part about how it was all the US's fault with all of our wars... that was classic.

Totally loved that movie when it came out. http://rowj.blogspot.com/2006/03/750-for-guy.html

thechad

Quote from: metalzone58 on May 23, 2007, 08:05:06 AM
Rocky V the worst movie ever

Fixed your post.

Watched Spiderman 3, was pretty good, didn't get all wet over it like the fanboys but not bad.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

Quote from: thechadbaker on May 25, 2007, 04:20:28 AM
Watched Spiderman 3, was pretty good, didn't get all wet over it like the fanboys but not bad.
The theater appreciates this.

thechad

What part, that fact that I wasn't a crying/screaming mess or that my seat wasn't soiled?  :-P

rowjimmy

Seat cleaning can be an expensive business.

Not that they ever clean those things.

rowjimmy

The Unforgiven

Been easily a decade since I last watched this. Credits are rolling now. I sat with a glass of 9y/o bourbon and enjoyed the hell out of this one.

one of the greatest westerns of all time.