News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/28 - DCU Center - Woosta, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by blatboom, December 28, 2010, 11:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster Nutbag

After reading the posts here I figure this either was a really nice show, or the government is dosing our water nation wide with molly... Some really not hateful posts going on in here today!!  :angel:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

phil

Quote from: mehead on December 30, 2010, 01:07:51 PM
diggin' this wolfman's

I concur, I just got around to listening to 12/28 earlier today and was thoroughly impressed by this one.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mehead

Quote from: phil on December 30, 2010, 04:35:38 PM
Quote from: mehead on December 30, 2010, 01:07:51 PM
diggin' this wolfman's

I concur, I just got around to listening to 12/28 earlier today and was thoroughly impressed by this one.

yeah, after a second listen through today it's not too shabby...Trey's vocals are so phucked tho - must be sick or something cuz it's not noticeable on the 27th...like the Katy > Stash samich
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

phil

It sounds like he's getting a cold. You can hear it on roggae from 12/27 but I didn't really notice it anywhere else.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

This Stash is tasty all the way through.

ETA: and the Harry Hood is gorgeous.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

JPhishman

I like Birdwatcher. (Also made for a fun joke throughout the weekend every time someone pointed out a hot lady) "Biiiirdwatcher"  :-D

Listening right now and Carini is getting pretty nasty towards the end......  :music:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

emay

This hood is some serious business!  :banana: :music:
Def one of the top 2 jams of the run/one of the only two jams of the run!
It almost goes to the spacey voyage as the JB1 '09 does.

emay

Quote from: phil on December 30, 2010, 04:59:21 PM
It sounds like he's getting a cold. You can hear it on roggae from 12/27 but I didn't really notice it anywhere else.

His voice gets bad in the limbxlimb

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Dyke van Dick

Anyone else hear a "Spanish Harlem" tease by Page at about the 6:16 mark of Harry? I do.

There is a rose in Spanish Harlem.