News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/28 - DCU Center - Woosta, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by blatboom, December 28, 2010, 11:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Phish
12/28/2010
DCU Center, Worchester, MA

Set I:  Kill Devil Falls, My Mind's Got a Mind Of Its Own, Alaska, She Caught The Katy*, Wolfman's Brother, Pigtail**, Stash, Bouncing Around the Room, Rift, Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan, Birdwatcher^

Set II:  Carini > Backwards Down The Number Line > Back On The Train > Limb By Limb > The Wedge > Frankie Says > Albuquerque, Harry Hood > Bug

Encore:  Shine a Light

* - Last Played 7/21/98 (323 Shows)
** - First Time Played
^ - Acapella, First Time Played

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

Quote from: sophist on December 28, 2010, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on December 28, 2010, 11:37:30 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 28, 2010, 11:35:09 PM
and i will see you in the next lst sophist, guns blazing.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Blazing... like how it feels when your mom pees?
his mom burns like a forest fire, even Smokey won't touch that shit. 

No bear'd
last post from the LST. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

zimbra

Just now popped in ,but to my experiences with 3.0 Phish this is going to be a big 'ole meh.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mbw

*says a little prayer that either charlie or sophist dies in their sleep tonight, both would be nice.

ytowndan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 28, 2010, 11:46:57 PM
*says a little prayer that either charlie or sophist dies in their sleep tonight, both would be nice.

Looks like I missed an interesting LST.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

StCarl

Stream I was listening to earlier was severely crapulent, I didn't hang in for long - last I heard was during Alaska some dude yelling for Page to "get some" and to "get all up in there"

Cancelled.

So, a bunch of dudes sang Birdwatcher.  OK, then.  Looking forward to hearing this tomorrow.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

mbw

Quote from: StCarl on December 28, 2010, 11:58:41 PM
Stream I was listening to earlier was severely crapulent, I didn't hang in for long - last I heard was during Alaska some dude yelling for Page to "get some" and to "get all up in there"

nah, that was charlies mom yelling in reference to my d1ck up her a55.

zimbra

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 29, 2010, 12:01:29 AM
Quote from: StCarl on December 28, 2010, 11:58:41 PM

nah, that was charlies mom yelling in reference to my d1ck up her a55.

Not holding anything back tonight are we?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mbw

mehead

I bailed on the LST and the stream at the end of GBOTT..looks like I missed out on a whole lot of meh..not exactly the kind of show I was hoping for after night 1

3.0'd
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong