News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Kickin it old school, got my old gaming rig up and running again (in an open air case I made, I'll have to post pictures)

Been playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind! I modded the fuck outta it so its at least playable.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

VA $l!m

Been playing a ton of Overwatch.
Defintiely the most pure fun i've had gaming in a long time.
Excited for the relase of competitive mode this week.
I've recorded a bunch of our best matches, here's a sample:

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Multibeast12

Been playing overwatch as well fun game. But really excited for the last guardian and no man's sky.

Also if you guys has ps4's what's your names?

VA $l!m

Quote from: Multibeast12 on July 10, 2016, 12:17:54 PM
Been playing overwatch as well fun game. But really excited for the last guardian and no man's sky.

DEACON__     (2 underscores)

Multibeast12

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 12, 2016, 12:04:56 AM

Sick, I will add you.

Also preordered my copy of No Man's Sky. That game is going to be a blast to get lost in.

Waiting on preorder news for the Nintendo Mini, that thing is going to be so much fun.

Lifeboy

I am so incredibly psyched for No Man's Sky. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. 18 QUINTILIAN planets!  :-o

My gf is a very casual gamer (the occasional CoD, Terraria, Minecraft), and she's really looking forward to NMS as well, so that makes me a little more excited about it, bc we aren't really into the same kind of games, even though she doesn't game very much at all.

I have a feeling we will both be hooked on this one...
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

VA $l!m

Quote from: Multibeast12 on July 25, 2016, 08:15:09 AM

Sick, I will add you.

Also preordered my copy of No Man's Sky. That game is going to be a blast to get lost in.

Waiting on preorder news for the Nintendo Mini, that thing is going to be so much fun.
LMK if u send me a friend request what ur name is so i dont ignore it. ill try checkin back here.

VA $l!m

gettin pumped for BF1 beta this week w00t! game looks insane.

VA $l!m

bf1 beta codes are out w00t! i knwo what im doin the rest of the week  :rawk:

Multibeast12

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 30, 2016, 02:48:49 PM
bf1 beta codes are out w00t! i knwo what im doin the rest of the week  :rawk:
My friend just told me about that, I might have to dabble tonight when I get home from work.

VA $l!m

let the 'only in Battlefield' moments commence, lol

Multibeast12

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 07, 2016, 01:24:38 AM
Quote from: Multibeast12 on July 25, 2016, 08:15:09 AM

Sick, I will add you.

LMK if u send me a friend request what ur name is so i dont ignore it. ill try checkin back here.

Hey i added you, my name is Venkman1117

VA $l!m

new Death Star DLC for Battlefront is pretty tight.
the Battlestation gamemode they created is a 3 part mode starting with a space battle around a star destroer, then inside the Death star rescue or prevent rescue of R2d2 then a surface of the death star trench run. pretty epic.
heres some footage of the interior battle section where i end up getting R2D2 to the escape ship.

VA $l!m

BF1 hype!
Can't believe i still get excited for MP shooters, but this game is just off the charts.
like JF says its just the most cinematic MP shooter ever. non stop Saving Private Ryan moments.
omg i cant wait for tomorro midnight!  :rawk:

Multibeast12

I am pissed BF1 does not come out until Friday. Every other game comes out on Tuesdays, and I just do not want to wait any more.

Then the Friday after that comes out Skyrim Remaster. It is going to be a very poor busy November.