News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Presenting: 'paug 2.1!

Started by tet, August 07, 2021, 07:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 07, 2023, 10:44:31 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on April 07, 2023, 11:28:33 AM@tet I got an email from a guy whom I know to be a real, human, Phish fan that was trying to register... He says the verification questions simply do not work. Might explain why we haven't had a single registration since June of last year.

This is not a bug. It's a feature! Newbs can eat a bag if dicks.
As opposed to pounding sand? We have progressed over the years!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

this is random, but i just noticed my post times are 5 hours ahead of my local time.
is there somewhere i can adjust that?
ty.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 11, 2023, 07:48:53 PMthis is random, but i just noticed my post times are 5 hours ahead of my local time.
is there somewhere i can adjust that?
ty.

Go to your Profile and "Look & Layout" and check your timezone.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 07, 2023, 11:28:33 AM@tet I got an email from a guy whom I know to be a real, human, Phish fan that was trying to register... He says the verification questions simply do not work. Might explain why we haven't had a single registration since June of last year.
i think i finally fixed it. it wasn't keeping the setting of me turning it off. perhaps have them try now? whoops...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on July 12, 2023, 09:41:47 PM
i think i finally fixed it. it wasn't keeping the setting of me turning it off. perhaps have them try now? whoops...

Thanks!

jedifunk

I've just had a thing where I couldn't access the site. kept saying I was banned for spam (maybe that's true?  :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar )

I had to go incognito and sign in to be able to access again
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

here's the error:

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
spam
This ban is not set to expire.
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

Interesting. You may have hit upon a previously banned IP. I'll see what I can find.

jedifunk

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 04, 2023, 08:17:57 AMInteresting. You may have hit upon a previously banned IP. I'll see what I can find.
I'm in Belfast, but using a VPN that's currently tuned to NYC. I suppose I could try another location to see what happens
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

Quote from: jedifunk on October 05, 2023, 11:21:32 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 04, 2023, 08:17:57 AMInteresting. You may have hit upon a previously banned IP. I'll see what I can find.
I'm in Belfast, but using a VPN that's currently tuned to NYC. I suppose I could try another location to see what happens

Yeah it's showing NYC. But I don't see it as a match to any particular ban trigger.

Probably blocking Belfast as an anti-imperialism measure...

jedifunk

interesting, as I switched to Chicago and still doesn't work. it must somehow know I'm in Belfast
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

tet

we don't want none of The Troubles around here...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

been a while since I was around the plug (oct 23 it seems).

can report that I have had none of the issues here in Sicily that I was having in Belfast.

strange but I'll take it  :willynilly:
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio