News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Live Bait vol. 11 released today!

Started by PIE-GUY, July 17, 2015, 08:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Augustus

Jim has a strong Wingsuit theme going on around 22:30!
:-o

mistercharlie

Quote from: Augustus on July 19, 2015, 01:01:24 PM
Jim has a strong Wingsuit theme going on around 22:30!
:-o

That seems likely since they said they wrote the Fuego songs based on pieces of jams from the past that they all liked.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

susep

listened to Jim and Tweezer on the way in to work this am, the Simple from 1Dec.1996 would have been a better pick musically speaking, the last 2 minutes of that version rule.

westcider

holy shit!!!! I have been lusting after a SBD of this Gin for years, have posted here about it at least a couple times.  the part with the unison bends, I could go on a Gumbo8897 rant about it, oh man, have to go download this now, sooooooooooooo happy!!