News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/8/25-28 Lockn' Music Festival, Arrington, VA

Started by phil, February 29, 2016, 11:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: barnesy305 on August 23, 2016, 05:45:08 PM
I hear you about the cost, Lockn will def be cheaper. That being said, I'm rooting for you to go to Europe, I went recently for the first time and had a goddamn blast. Totally worth the extra dough, for sure. Crunch some numbers and maybe we will see you this weekend!

Yeah, I haven't even made it onto the continent but my two trips to Ireland & Scotland in the past year have been amazing.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: barnesy305 on August 23, 2016, 02:45:35 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt on August 23, 2016, 12:48:00 PM
Summer camp just ended and I'm off for 3 weeks...

I'm trying to weigh Lockn vs. Dick's...

...then weigh the winner vs. visiting the UK, Amsterdam, & Poland w a crew in October.

:crazy:

Um, go to Europe.

You will not regret taking this advice.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

[sunrisevt's sb]

Looks like the logistics of co-parenting might deny me Lockn & Dick's both, so I'm leaning towards the Eurotrip. Gawd, what choices!

[/sunrisevt's sb]
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

susep

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 24, 2016, 08:38:52 AM
I hear you about the cost, Lockn will def be cheaper. That being said, I'm rooting for you to go to Europe, I went recently for the first time and had a goddamn blast. Totally worth the extra dough, for sure. Crunch some numbers and maybe we will see you this weekend!

Yeah, I haven't even made it onto the continent but my two trips to Ireland & Scotland in the past year have been amazing.

I missed the Went to go to Austria.  Europe ftw!

emay

rowjimmy

Quote from: susep on August 24, 2016, 11:11:41 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 24, 2016, 08:38:52 AM

I missed the Went to go to Austria.  Europe ftw!

The Went ruled your face.

Lockn will not be The Went.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

sunrisevt

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Hiding from the sun during Peter Wolf who is actually pretty good.
Here with Igbo, Barnesy, and a fleet hound named McGrupp.

VDB

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 26, 2016, 04:56:48 PM
Hiding from the sun during Peter Wolf who is actually pretty good.
Here with Igbo, Barnesy, and a fleet hound named McGrupp.

Nicely done.
Enjoy, lads.
Is this still Wombat?