News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatfargone

Quote from: Hicks on January 26, 2010, 03:32:40 PM
Heh here it's all about trying to get a pass to the employee store, that's where the really crazy shit goes down. 

They actually limit the amount of time you can spend there.

I'm sure I'd go nuts there.  Although I wonder where you get the super limited shit like the yellow lobsters:

:-o
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

Hicks

A couple years back a dude I worked with found these Playstation AF1s at Goodwill for $20.  The ones he snagged looked like they had only been worn a couple times!   

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thatfargone

What a score!!!  Those were hyperstrikes right?  Nice.  Shit, now I gotta add Goodwill to my routine, now??? 

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

Casey Lenahan

I used to have a pair of these. saw them, never seen them on a foot, Bought them.

I owe Aug $20

thatfargone

I am hard to please in regards to Jordan's but those are sweet!

Hicks

Actually I thought the picture that I posted looked a little different and it is.

The ones he got weren't patent leather, they were the original run which were suede, which I think are even more rare?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Not a big sneaker guy but there is a store here in Boston called Bodega. It appears to be your average convenience store but when you order a snapple from a vending machine a secret panel opens revealing this:

http://erickogelschatz.wordpress.com/2008/09/
Paug FTMFW!

gah

^^^ I'm not a big sneaker guy either, but that store sounds bad ass!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

thatfargone

Question for you all:

Do any of you guys skate, and if so what do you wear?

I have just started skating again and the skate shoe scene is a dramatically different than when I left it.

I picked up a pair of DC aerotech's and they are working for the time being.  I just know from wearing SBs that they would probably work out a bit better.

Anyhow before I shred a pair of limited Nike's I figured I'd try to get some feedback.

Very tempted to try these out as they are at least my least favorite colorway out of the 4 pairs I have:

My main concerns are durability and board feel.  The DC's seem durable as hell, but there is almost no board feel to them.  The P Rod IIIs seem to have the best board feel I have come across but fear they will last only a few sessions?

Any suggestions?  Thanks!!!

G. Augusto

Pretty sure the "fiancee" just agreed to let me and the groomsmen wear Lo Dunks to the wedding... 8-)

JPhishman

Here's what I'm rockin on the court these days. Blazer colors on the new version of one of my fav kicks I've ever owned, the Air Penny II.

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

birdman

Quote from: G. Augusto on January 31, 2010, 12:09:10 PM
Pretty sure the "fiancee" just agreed to let me and the groomsmen wear Lo Dunks to the wedding... 8-)
You should marry that girl.
She sounds like a keeper.
Paug FTMFW!

G. Augusto

Quote from: birdman on January 31, 2010, 05:20:13 PM
Quote from: G. Augusto on January 31, 2010, 12:09:10 PM
You should marry that girl.
She sounds like a keeper.

Pretty sure it's a go!
Heather grey suit with these kicks... :-o

rowjimmy

G. Augusto

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 31, 2010, 07:31:40 PM
Nice ones, dude.

Thanks.
The yellow swoosh ties in with the flowers a bit.
Dunks!