News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

GDead Thread

Started by VA $l!m, August 26, 2005, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

He held a camera at Woodstock.

Not sure what else he's done.

VA $l!m

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 24, 2014, 12:12:39 PM
He held a camera at Woodstock.

Not sure what else he's done.
stones documentary.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

kellerb

Most of his films have silly clothing, like ill-fitting trousers and/or tall hats.

rowjimmy

Quote from: kellerb on October 24, 2014, 07:27:49 PM
Most of his films have silly clothing, like ill-fitting trousers and/or tall hats.

He also did that documentary about nyc cabs.

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 25, 2014, 12:00:45 AM
Quote from: kellerb on October 24, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

He also did that documentary about nyc cabs.

LOTS of crazy outfits in that one.

mattstick

Dave's Picks 13 is... 2/24/74.  Heady show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: mattstick on October 27, 2014, 01:44:17 PM

eh, '74 is too sloppy.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mattstick on October 27, 2014, 01:44:17 PM

Uber heady.  I will snag that one for sure. Might just get subscription again.

mattstick

kellerb

Can I get my parents to get me the same xmas present 3 years in a row? hopefully.

VA $l!m

:music:
https://archive.org/details/gd1976-07-16.set-2.sbd.bertha-ashley.27488.sbeok.shnf

Grateful Dead  7-16-1976      (Discs: CDA-2/SHN-1)
Orpheum Theatre  San Francisc  CA

Bertha Remaster of the 2nd set Master Reel source
(*)SBD>>MR>>DAT>>SHN>>DAW(Bertha)>>CDA/SHN - Sound A

Set2

d2t01-Tuning
d2t02-Playing In The Band >>
d2t03-Stronger Than Dirt Or Milkin' The Turkey >>
d2t04-Cosmic Charlie >> :banana:
d2t05-Samson And Delilah >>
d2t06-Spanish Jam >>
d2t07-Drums >>
d2t08-The Wheel >>
d2t09-Playing In The Band Reprise >>
d2t10-Around & Around
d3t01-Tuning
d3t02-High Time
d2t03-Tuning
d3t04-Sugar Magnolia

Encore

d3t05-U.S. Blues

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pcr3

Quote from: Undermind on August 15, 2014, 11:58:30 AM
Gonna try to hit one of these weekends....
http://www.jambands.com/news/2014/08/15/phil-lesh-friends-announce-10-show-weekend-residency-at-the-capitol-theatre/

QuotePhil Lesh & Friends will play ten shows at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY over five consecutive weekends this fall. The residency will kick off on Halloween and will wrap up a month later on November 29. The lineup for these gigs will be announced in the coming weeks, and tickets are set to go on sale September 12.As previously reported, Lesh signed a deal with Capitol Theatre proprietor (and Jambands.com/Relix publisher) Peter Shapiro earlier this year that includes a number of shows at the The Capitol Theatre throughout 2014, as well as multiple shows at various other venues operated by Shapiro, such as Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas and the Lockn' Festival. Lesh has also played two shows in Central Park, and he's set to perform at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium in Queens, NY on September 21. Phil Lesh & Friends' Capitol Theatre DatesOctober 31
November 1
November 7
November 8
November 14
November 15
November 21
November 22
November 28
November 29

Heading down for the 11/1 show. Announced guests are John Kadlecik, Dan Lebowitz (guitarist from ALO), Rob Barraco, and Joe Russo. Unannounced guests (per Lebo) are Nels Cline and Scott Law.

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:

and

:sbw:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

Quote from: pcr3 on October 30, 2014, 11:53:55 PM
Quote from: Undermind on August 15, 2014, 11:58:30 AM
Gonna try to hit one of these weekends....
http://www.jambands.com/news/2014/08/15/phil-lesh-friends-announce-10-show-weekend-residency-at-the-capitol-theatre/

QuotePhil Lesh & Friends will play ten shows at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY over five consecutive weekends this fall. The residency will kick off on Halloween and will wrap up a month later on November 29. The lineup for these gigs will be announced in the coming weeks, and tickets are set to go on sale September 12.As previously reported, Lesh signed a deal with Capitol Theatre proprietor (and Jambands.com/Relix publisher) Peter Shapiro earlier this year that includes a number of shows at the The Capitol Theatre throughout 2014, as well as multiple shows at various other venues operated by Shapiro, such as Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas and the Lockn' Festival. Lesh has also played two shows in Central Park, and he's set to perform at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium in Queens, NY on September 21. Phil Lesh & Friends' Capitol Theatre DatesOctober 31
November 1
November 7
November 8
November 14
November 15
November 21
November 22
November 28
November 29

Heading down for the 11/1 show. Announced guests are John Kadlecik, Dan Lebowitz (guitarist from ALO), Rob Barraco, and Joe Russo. Unannounced guests (per Lebo) are Nels Cline and Scott Law.

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:

and

:sbw:

I saw Scott Law a month or so ago here in PDX and he is so good.  And he plays an Irwin.  He was playing a Strat or a Tele and I just walked behind the stage (this was an outdoor show at a farm) and went right up to his guitar rack and just stared at the Irwin from like a foot away.  I wanted to touch it so bad, lol.  At one point he turned around and just saw me drooling at it like a mental patient, so I went back around the front of the stage. I think he's a good player.