News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Corona Talk

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2020, 04:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

your body is like 25% microchips at this point, pretty cool
If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Quoteyour body is like 25% microchips at this point, pretty cool
My body is a fucking wonderland. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

I got that 2nd booster last weekend and I'm radiating the 5G like I'm Verizon incarnate.

sunrisevt

Woke up feeling a hint of a chest cold. Was out last night around lots of folks, end of winter, etc.

Took a home test just now and Hey Hey Hey I got Covid!

Means I miss a day with my kid tomorrow, goddammit.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

Sorry to hear. That sucks. I'm so done with this shit. 

Buffalo Budd

Brutal sunrise, hope it doesn't knock ya down too bad.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

Oof, sorry Sunrise. Heal up quick.

In related news, my 97-year-old grandfather was in the hospital over the weekend (for something else) and while there popped for covid. Vaxxed and boosted, no symptoms, taking it easy at my parents' house right now. I know luck of the draw has been a factor this whole time but it's pretty amazing what a little shot in the arm can do. Why there are any vax holdouts at all among the most at-risk populations is totally beyond me.
Is this still Wombat?

sunrisevt

Yeah this just felt like a chest cold coming on yesterday, so I took the home test around 10pm and *aced* it. Lousy sleep and fever dreams overnight, and fluish today.

Glad your grandpa's doing well, VDB. I feel pretty shitty and I'm vaxxed & boosted, too. I hate to think what it'd feel like with no protection. The day after my second vax, last summer, I think I sweated through my mattress.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

Just got over it. Felt like a cold. Still a little stuffy. I'm lucky
The wife was knocked out for a few days and is still coughing a bit
Thank you Pfizer
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

Just started testing negative after 10/11 days. It was brutal.
I'm vaxxed & boosted to the gills. I wear masks everywhere. I'm at high risk and sure enough, all my precautions and I still got sick as hell. But I'm mostly better now.
Get your boosters.

mistercharlie

Is booster #2 out yet? I've only had one booster so far, back in November. Of there's another one out there, I should get it before Phish next weekend.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

QuoteIs booster #2 out yet? I've only had one booster so far, back in November. Of there's another one out there, I should get it before Phish next weekend.
I got mine - you can get it if you ask for it. 

anthrax

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 25, 2022, 10:30:33 AM
QuoteIs booster #2 out yet? I've only had one booster so far, back in November. Of there's another one out there, I should get it before Phish next weekend.
I got mine - you can get it if you ask for it.

good idea...i'm gonna go today